+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arsenal finish above Spurs again

Arsenal finish above Spurs again

Newcastle prepare for the Championship with a 5-1 win over Spurs.

Re: Arsenal finish above Spurs again

It looked to me as if Rafa was saying 'goodbye' to everyone. Hope so - good manager - don't want him staying with them next season.

Fair play they have had an absolute shocking run in, fell apart badly.

Newcastle/Sunderland and Spurs/Arsenal has kept the final couple of weeks of the PL mildly interesting.

If you're not bothered by blue language 'The True Geordie' video titled 'Newcastle United Relegated' is an entertaining watch.
    Last edited by Baloo; 15-05-16 at 16:28.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    It looked to me as if Rafa was saying 'goodbye' to everyone. Hope so - good manager - don't want him staying with them next season.
    That's how I seen it as well.....Rafa shaking hands with youth team.....bye bye.

Can't see him managing in the Championship, 2 reasons, he'll have bigger offers, and if it doesn't go too well it could ruin his reputation.

Arsenal gave up on the premier league at the end of March while Spurs only gave up on it in the second half against Chelsea. In other words, Arsenal have only beaten Spurs in one category this season and that's picking up points when you have nothing let to play for.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Arsenal gave up on the premier league at the end of March while Spurs only gave up on it in the second half against Chelsea. In other words, Arsenal have only beaten Spurs in one category this season and that's picking up points when you have nothing let to play for.
    Entry straight into the group stages of the CL...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Entry straight into the group stages of the CL...
    Both Spurs and Arsenal are straight into the group stages - Spurs achieved this first and Arsenal managed it when Man U failed to beat West Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by S'all Good Man View Post
    Both Spurs and Arsenal are straight into the group stages - Spurs achieved this first and Arsenal managed it when Man U failed to beat West Ham.
    Yeah I went insane there for a second.

Well just prize money then. I know it doesn't mean much to Arsenal or Spurs but a million quid for the club is worth 90 mins of effort in my book.