+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please help

Re: Please help

Reminds me of The Boy Who Cried Wolf...

Except the boy is an array of Nigerian con-men and one lying Russian...

And the Wolf is deceitful inter-continental favours...

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    А дело бывало -- и коза волка съедала.
    Thinly veiled "I've been to Moscow" post imo...

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    А дело бывало -- и коза волка съедала.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Thinly veiled "I've been to Moscow" post imo...

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Where is the snow?
    b9483ca868215833cae28f2112dce8a6.jpg

Blog Entries

Or this one? he even has a bit of that maple

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Give him your address and see.
    I have. Can't wait for my Russian chocolate.

I didn't got any PMs from anyone. Am i looking in the right place?
    2016-05-21_01-09-43.jpg

Yes you are

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Torchwood01 View Post
    I didn't got any PMs from anyone. Am i looking in the right place?
    2016-05-21_01-09-43.jpg
    You could do with getting adblock.

If it helps the registered email address for this account is Russian and the IP logged for this poster is National Cable Networks, Moscow.

What a bizarre request.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    If it helps the registered email address for this account is Russian and the IP logged for this poster is National Cable Networks, Moscow.
    Should be fine then.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

What a bizarre request.
    That does not mean that's where they are though does it? there is software that can change your ip to a different country, my Avast gave me a 3 day trial of it, not sure what the point of it is thought tbh.

But still, a bizarre request

If someone still doesn't believe me - believe at least google geolocation. It's founds the same address i told you before.
    Attachment 348

Blog Entries

If someone still doesn't believe me - believe at least google geolocation. It's founds the same address i told you before.Attachment 348
    I think you might struggle if people believe where you are or not, you have openly said you deceived this person and you are asking random strangers on the internet to trust you to send something to their house, can you understand why people might be a bit reluctant?

I think you might struggle if people believe where you are or not, you have openly said you deceived this person and you are asking random strangers on the internet to trust you to send something to their house, can you understand why people might be a bit reluctant?
    I didn't think about this all from that point of view.

Look, this is our dialogue. I'm lying like a bitch right now, please, help me stop this mess. Please.
    2016-05-21_04-11-29.jpg
    2016-05-21_04-12-44.jpg

Blog Entries

Look, this is our dialogue. I'm lying like a bitch right now, please, help me stop this mess. Please.
    I can't see it, the typing is too small, all I can suggest is you stop lying, what ever you want out of this relationship is never going to end well if you continue to deceive her so it's better to say now than create more problems for yourself, lying just gives you added stress, tell the truth and you never have to remember anything.

I've already told about why i can't tell her truth. SHE LEAVED A FREAKING COUNTRY BECAUSE OF ME, THAT'S A POSTCARD FROM HER NEW RESIDENCE. Just imagine a situation: you have a really close friend, who tells you about how he moved to continent and lives extremely better there. After you listening this for a pretty long time (several years) you're deciding something like "UK is boring, i'm moving somewere else like my pal, France would be cool". Then you saying goodbye to all your friends and family, finding a job abroad and going to airport. Now you're in Paris, writing this man about all, wants to send him a postcard with Elfel tower, and he answers "jee, pal, i was shitting on you)))0". I would kill myself or something like that.

Blog Entries

I've already told about why i can't tell her truth. SHE LEAVED A FREAKING COUNTRY BECAUSE OF ME, THAT'S A POSTCARD FROM HER NEW RESIDENCE. Just imagine a situation: you have a really close friend, who tells you about how he moved to continent and lives extremely better there. After you listening this for a pretty long time (several years) you're deciding something like "UK is boring, i'm moving somewere else like my pal, France would be cool". Then you saying goodbye to all your friends and family, finding a job abroad and going to airport. Now you're in Paris, writing this man about all, wants to send him a postcard with Elfel tower, and he answers "jee, pal, i was shitting on you)))0". I would kill myself or something like that.
    So do you think that finding an address for her to send a postcard to is going to fix all this?

So do you think that finding an address for her to send a postcard to is going to fix all this?
    No. But this will save status quo for, maybe, even years, during which i'll find a solution or we stop texting completely for some reason.

Blog Entries

No. But this will save status quo for, maybe, even years, during which i'll find a solution or we stop texting completely for some reason.
    So you don't mind that you talked her in to moving to another country? you just don't want her to find out about your lies? and you are prepared to continue to lie to her for years to come and then bin her off? at this point I don't think I can be any more help if I'm honest.

I didn't said i don't mind it. I literally HATE what i've done, and i completely understand that i'm a really, really big jerk. To be honest, i've made several similar mistakes in my life and regret any of it. But i allredy explained how will it look like, if i tell her the truth.

That's starting to look like a confession in a church or chat with a barmen... Shit, i didn't talked about this stuff with anyone like my friends or girlfriend, but telling everything to an almost random unknown people in the internet.

Blog Entries

That's starting to look like a confession in a church or chat with a barmen... Shit, i didn't talked about this stuff with anyone like my friends or girlfriend, but telling everything to an almost random unknown people in the internet.
    Oh dear, it gets worse.

Oh dear, it gets worse.
    That all turned up too weird, so i need to ask you, why are you still looking into that thread. If you really want to help, tell me about what stops you from that, so i'll be able to explain myself. If not... you're judging me, interested about details or something else?