+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Change................

Gender Change................

Seems to be the new thing on the block at the moment.

Don't understand it myself but if they want to change just get on with it and pay for it themselves - stop coming on TV and telling us all about it.

We then get the celebrities saying "how brave" these people are etc -

Wonder what the next new trend will be - people wanting to be animals!!! - crazy world we live in

Re: Gender Change .................................................. ...................

Quote Originally Posted by DP1 View Post

Don't understand it myself but if they want to change just get on with it and pay for it themselves - stop coming on TV and telling us all about it.

Wonder what the next new trend will be - people wanting to be animals!!! - crazy world we live in
    I see what you did there.

Re: Gender Change .................................................. ...................

Why does it bother you so much? It doesn't affect you or your life.

[QUOTE=Pearcey3;4627819]Why does it bother you so much? It doesn't affect you or your life.[/QUOt

It does when they want the NHS to pay

Blog Entries

That's next on the agenda don't worry about that, anything that goes against the norm is promoted these days
    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/s...the-human-pups

I've seen the whole transgender toilet thing causing many arguments, do you think schools should have mixed-sex toilets?
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/educa...-a3217711.html

[QUOTE=DP1;4627820]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Why does it bother you so much? It doesn't affect you or your life.[/QUOt

So what are your thoughts about people being treated for !ung cancer,drug addiction, alcoholism,car accidents caused by human error,injuries sustained in fights etc etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    That's next on the agenda don't worry about that, anything that goes against the norm is promoted these days

I've seen the whole transgender toilet thing causing many arguments, do you think schools should have mixed-sex toilets?
    No - should leave things as they are, just pampering to many do gooders wishes/agendas

[QUOTE=Pearcey3;4627822]

So what are your thoughts about people being treated for !ung cancer,drug addiction, alcoholism,car accidents caused by human error,injuries sustained in fights etc etc?
    Haven't heard of anyone dying for not having their bits removed

[QUOTE=DP1;4627820]
    Why does it bother you so much? It doesn't affect you or your life.[/QUOt

But it isn't their fault if their identity is different to their birth

What's the argument against also having gender neutral toilets? For some that's just what the disabled loos are used for.

The major problems will start when teachers are dragged over social media for calling someone by the wrong pronoun and when speakers who have a slightly different opinion on gender issues are banned from speaking in public.

Ignorance is a choice, and we definitely have someone wanting to be ignorant

[QUOTE=DP1;4627828]

Haven't heard of anyone dying for not having their bits removed
    Perhaps they would be suicidal if they didn't have the op. It's not something I understand and don't know why someone would want to change sex but for that reason who am I to judge?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    What's the argument against also having gender neutral toilets? For some that's just what the disabled loos are used for.

The major problems will start when teachers are dragged over social media for calling someone by the wrong pronoun and when speakers who have a slightly different opinion on gender issues are banned from speaking in public.
    Everyone knows Disabled Toilets are just for shagging girls in.

[QUOTE=adz-a32;4627829]

But it isn't their fault if their identity is different to their birth
    But where does it stop?....................The NHS is overstretched and should not have to cover procedures such as this - if these people want to change then they should pay

[QUOTE=DP1;4627835]
    Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post

But where does it stop?....................The NHS is overstretched and should not have to cover procedures such as this - if these people want to change then they should pay
    So should somebody smoking 60 fags a day pay for their healthcare?

Ignorance is a choice, and we definitely have someone wanting to be ignorant
    .................................................. ...............and many, many more wanting to be the next "news" headline

Do you think that's why people change gender...to make the news? I don't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

Gender neutral toilets are not what is causing the problems, the argument is that it is their civil rights to use existing female toilets and if you don't agree you are a bigot apparently.

[QUOTE=Pearcey3;4627836]

So should somebody smoking 60 fags a day pay for their healthcare?
    Someone who smokes could actually argue that they do through the tax paid etc - personally I have extra cover through work and on an individual basis

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Everyone knows Disabled Toilets are just for shagging girls in.
    Yes, and if you have the temerity to dissent against it, be prepared for the backlash

Not all - but there seems to be a significant increase in the stories etc - when I compare them to stories of kids dying from lack of water/food etc it just gets me rather annoyed.

As i said if they want it that bad, save up

Do you think that's why people change gender...to make the news? I don't.
    That may depend on whether they are people or Ted Cruz supporting publicity monsters.

Changing gender does not necessarily make you a good spokesperson for gender issues, but its crass to undermine decades of potential turmoil unless one knows exactly what they've been through.

Gender neutral toilets are not what is causing the problems, the argument is that it is their civil rights to use existing female toilets and if you don't agree you are a bigot apparently.
    'Apparently', no its true

[QUOTE=DP1;4627835]

So basically, for someone to be their true selves, they would have to pay?