+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Change................

Re: Gender Change .................................................. ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

This is exactly the point, I'm all for everyone having equal rights ect but this is not equal, it takes away the rights of every woman.
    What rights have you lost if a transgender woman uses the same public toilet as you?

Re: Gender Change .................................................. ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    If my wife or daughter are in a public toilet and some bloke tries to mosey in there because he "identifies as a woman" then I'll be using my God-given right to choke the ****er out and leave him in a puddle of his own piss. I'll even cut his knob off if he likes, save him a bit of money.
    Wow. This thread has really affected you hasn't it? Evolved much?

Where is my right not to have to share a bathroom with a man in a dress????????? you are such a shill it's unbelievable.
    How am I being a shrill? For standing up for the rights of transgender people? I understand it's a hard argument, hence why bathrooms should be gender neutral in this day and age

Cant believe the bigotry on this thread smfh

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Having your cock turned inside out doesn't turn you into a woman.
    Speaking from experience ?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Does this sort of thing happen often? I've only heard about it today, but it seems like this is going on everywhere.
    Like you wouldn't believe mate. It's an epidemic. If you ever need to find me just look for the trail of blokes in dresses, writhing in piss on the floor, clutching their throats and struggling to breathe. It'll lead you right to me like Hansel and Gretel's breadcrumbs.

Like you wouldn't believe mate. It's an epidemic. If you ever need to find me just look for the trail of blokes in dresses, writhing in piss on the floor, clutching their throats and struggling to breathe. It'll lead you right to me like Hansel and Gretel's breadcrumbs.

If my wife or daughter are in a public toilet and some bloke tries to mosey in there because he "identifies as a woman" then I'll be using my God-given right to choke the ****er out and leave him in a puddle of his own piss. I'll even cut his knob off if he likes, save him a bit of money.
    The person is a woman, ah well, idiots on here stay being idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Ring_Peace View Post
    Wow. This thread has really affected you hasn't it? Evolved much?
    Just saying that it's impossible to tell the difference between the genuine "identifies as a woman" people and the pervs and when it comes to my family I'm not prepared to risk it.

Blog Entries

Ah, so the article doesn't matter now. Transvestites are not allowed into women's toilets, to the best of my knowledge. Transgender people are. Do you think perverted men are going through the sex change operation purely to sit in the cubicle next to you as you piss?
    I didn't say the article didn't matter, I meant if you believe it's right or not, if a man walks in to a toilet with a dress on how do I know what's under the dress?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Speaking from experience ?

No,biology.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    If wanting to protect my family makes me an idiot or a bigot then I suppose that's a price I'm more than happy to pay.

I didn't say the article didn't matter, I meant if you believe it's right or not, if a man walks in to a toilet with a dress on how do I know what's under the dress?
    Honest question, how many on here have been DESPERATE for a s**t and the gents have been full, used the ladies. ?

If wanting to protect my family makes me an idiot or a bigot then I suppose that's a price I'm more than happy to pay.
    You have missed the point, how is a transgender person a 'bloke'?

I used to quite like your input on here. These days however I'm coming to the conclusion that you're not who you say you are and in fact you're just a troll. One just cannot be that stupid.

You have missed the point, how is a transgender person a 'bloke'?
    No, you have missed the point. How am I suppose to tell if they're transgender or just some perv?

Banned

I don't think women are going to be happy about all those left up seats and puddles of piss on the floors of these non gender toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    I used to quite like your input on here. These days however I'm coming to the conclusion that you're not who you say you are and in fact you're just a troll. One just cannot be that stupid.
    How am I being stupid? I aint no troll, and I aint transphobic

I've been trying to find out what's under women's dresses for a long time, so I feel your pain.

How am I being stupid? I aint no troll, and I aint transphobic
    It's the new way here. Say something, people disagree and - within 2 posts - start assassinating your character as opposed to debating the points.

No, you have missed the point. How am I suppose to tell if they're transgender or just some perv?
    There is a difference between transvestite and transgender

It's the new way here. Say something, people disagree and - within 2 posts - start assassinating your character as opposed to debating the points.
    Yeah, standing up for transgender ppl and immigrants and being proud of me being an second gen immigrant and having experiences that are against their prejudices makes me a troll apparently
    Last edited by adz-a32; 22-05-16 at 16:45.

There is a difference between transvestite and transgender
    That does not answer my question.

What can they perv at? In a men's toilets we have urinals and we stand two urinals apart to avoid splashback and awkward conversation. In a ladies' toilet, it's all cubicles isn't it?

Yeah, standing up for transgender ppl and immigrants and being proud of me being an immigrant and having experiences that are against their prejudices makes me a troll apparently
    And my opinion, according to you, makes me an idiot.

Banned

Simple solution,three sets of toilets-
    Gentlemen
    Ladies
    Freaks

No confusion and it will save the colonel having to strangle anyone.