+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gender Change................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gender Change .................................................. ...................

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Having your cock turned inside out doesn't turn you into a woman.
    THIS!!

Gives you 'female-looking genitalia'. Nothing more.

Feedback

Re: Gender Change .................................................. ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Are you seriously asking me why a pervert would bother going into a womens toilet?
    why has society evolved that men and women need separate toilets? i may be mistaken but generally both sexes use a toilet for the same purpose.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    why has society evolved that men and women need separate toilets? i may be mistaken but generally both sexes use a toilet for the same purpose.
    What sanitary products do you use? do you know what goes on in women's toilets?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

You are a bidet.

Yeah man, and why do we bother wearing clothes? We were all born naked, maaan. Let's just be free.

Yeah man, and why do we bother wearing clothes? We were all born naked, maaan. Let's just be free.
    I'd hate for all of mankind to get envious. Clothes are there to protect you from fine specimens like me.

We would be if they hadn't stole that apple from the tree innit?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    We would be if they hadn't stole that apple from the tree innit?

Ya, a bite of the forbidden fruit done for us !

It's nice though.

Feedback

You would check first I think because you are polite.

The right to dispose of my sanitry products, change clothing, change my childs nappy ect in the PRIVACY of other women.

Do you care about my rights? snfh?

Where the hell are the red and yellow card smiley?

Irony
    why are you comfortable getting changed in the presence of other women but not other men? arent you guilty of treating people differently based on gender?

why are you comfortable getting changed in the presence of other women but not other men? arent you guilty of treating people differently based on gender?
    Some of those girls could be lesbians wearing a strap-on just waiting for the perfect moment for another woman to lower her guard and start changing clothes after a piss. It's no less fanciful than a bloke buying a frock just to have a perv is it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Don't they have bins in the cubicles for your sanitary stuff?

Are women often changing clothing in the toilets?

Nappy changes - I've always used the child's nappy changing room for this.

As for the "Irony" comment. Not sure where I've resorted to character assassination to win an argument here, although I do get a lot of provocation so I may have lapsed at some stage.
    You would use the nappy changing room because you are a man, women don't always do that, depends on the toilets, the irony comment was about the school thread.

And that makes perfect sense to me.

Now, if that post-op lady commits a crime - do we throw her in a male prison or do we throw her in a female prison?
    Can of worms.

Would you get changed in the middle of Queen Street?

You would use the nappy changing room because you are a man, women don't always do that, depends on the toilets, the irony comment was about the school thread.

Can of worms.

Would you get changed in the middle of Queen Street?
    Why do women opt out of using the nappy changing rooms?

Why is my prison comment a can of worms? It's a valid comparison in many ways.

Blog Entries

Why do women opt out of using the nappy changing rooms?

Why is my prison comment a can of worms? It's a valid comparison in many ways.
    They are all different, some nappy changing rooms don't always have a toilet in them, you might have another child with you who is crying for a pee, do you send them in on their own while you are changing the babies nappy? there are so many different scenarios.

I just meant that it's extending the argument but the points are the same.

They are all different, some nappy changing rooms don't always have a toilet in them, you might have another child with you who is crying for a pee, do you send them in on their own while you are changing the babies nappy? there are so many different scenarios.

I just meant that it's extending the argument but the points are the same.
    If I have a child crying for a pee, we'll go for that pee first. Then he'll come with me to the nappy changing room to change the baby's nappy.

Feedback

people going to the toilet?

what has sanitary products got to do with this? i would assume all that stuff is done in the privacy of the cubicle....or is it a team effort to change a tampon...a bit like a grand prix tyre change

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    We would be if they hadn'tw stole that apple from the tree innit?
    bloody women

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Technically and legally no,you're British.
    I didnt say I am not British. I am proud to be British

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Some do. Bruce Jenner for starters. Got a TV Deal out of it.
    Caitlyn was on KUWTK before tho. I dont think that she would go through a hard and emotional process to have her own spin off

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    My mistake is I misinterpreted your comment
    What could you have possibly misinterpreted in his comment that would lead to you bringing up immigration?

You're just a snivelling little worm who likes to pull out the race card so you can play the 'victim.

Shame on you

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    What could you have possibly misinterpreted in his comment that would lead to you bringing up immigration?

You're just a snivelling little worm who likes to pull out the race card so you can play the 'victim.

Shame on you
    Just fishing, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Just fishing, huh?
    Not this time. Answer the question.

Blog Entries

Banned

stop it you 2. (angry smiley)

Yours won't open now and I aint buying one of those wirey thingamebobs

Lot of talk of bigots in this convasation. Thats the domain of us scots (just hibs and celtic fans) and we do it better than anyone else. You welsh wouldnt know bigotry if it bit you on the arse.