+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Gender Change................

Re: Gender Change................

Quote Originally Posted by welshyoot View Post
    Judging by the majority of reactions about this subject (or indeed most threads I've seen which concern similar issues of sexuality) I do think that people who openly identify as non binary are very brave to do so. They will undoubtedly be met with equally, if not more bigoted attitudes and anyone who thinks they are making an easy choice is mistaken. Whilst some progress has been made with attitudes towards sexism and racism (although some of the comments directed towards adz are completely unacceptable), homophobia and to a greater extent, transphobia seems to be much easier to encounter in everyday attitudes.
    Personally, I've seen a friend's young child identify from the age of about 3 or 4 as the opposite of which they were born, and the difficulties this has caused, mainly due to social stigma is heartbreaking.
    Good post mate.

Re: Gender Change .................................................. ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    If my wife or daughter are in a public toilet and some bloke tries to mosey in there because he "identifies as a woman" then I'll be using my God-given right to choke the ****er out and leave him in a puddle of his own piss. I'll even cut his knob off if he likes, save him a bit of money.
    Unneccesssary.

You seem to have some issues.

Re: Gender Change .................................................. ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Unneccesssary.

Do I?

I find it interesting that there appears to be a number of people in this thread that would be fine with a bloke wandering into a public toilet that already had female members of their family in there.

Each to their own I suppose.

Blog Entries

Unneccesssary.

Do I have any?

Unneccesssary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Do I have any?

Well you better have, as you need them to wipe dry after you've been in said toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by welshyoot View Post
    Judging by the majority of reactions about this subject (or indeed most threads I've seen which concern similar issues of sexuality) I do think that people who openly identify as non binary are very brave to do so. They will undoubtedly be met with equally, if not more bigoted attitudes and anyone who thinks they are making an easy choice is mistaken. Whilst some progress has been made with attitudes towards sexism and racism (although some of the comments directed towards adz are completely unacceptable), homophobia and to a greater extent, transphobia seems to be much easier to encounter in everyday attitudes.
    Personally, I've seen a friend's young child identify from the age of about 3 or 4 as the opposite of which they were born, and the difficulties this has caused, mainly due to social stigma is heartbreaking.
    Well said

We should not be hating on each other, we must treat each other right, no matter our differences and progress

Quote Originally Posted by DP1 View Post
    Seems to be the new thing on the block at the moment.

Don't understand it myself but if they want to change just get on with it and pay for it themselves - stop coming on TV and telling us all about it.

We then get the celebrities saying "how brave" these people are etc -

Wonder what the next new trend will be - people wanting to be animals!!! - crazy world we live in
    http://www.amcleanbookmakers.com/wp-...A-22811510.jpg Yuck !!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Well you better have, as you need them to wipe dry after you've been in said toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Well said

We should not be hating on each other, we must treat each other right, no matter our differences and progress
    Well I was born like I am adz, I can't help it, it's not my fault blah blah blah, you still couldn't care less about my feelings on the matter, if I had some group fighting for my human rights you would be right on it demanding I had a toilet of my own, it's the hypocrisy of it all that really bugs me.

Quote Originally Posted by DP1 View Post
    Seems to be the new thing on the block at the moment.

Don't understand it myself but if they want to change just get on with it and pay for it themselves - stop coming on TV and telling us all about it.

We then get the celebrities saying "how brave" these people are etc -

Wonder what the next new trend will be - people wanting to be animals!!! - crazy world we live in
    Next trend is bubbling away beneath the surface already, the acceptance of Paedophilia will be pushed down the throats, I'll not accept it, the ccmb rent a bully ilk however!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Next trend is bubbling away beneath the surface already, the acceptance of Paedophilia will be pushed down the throats, I'll not accept it, the ccmb rent a bully ilk however!!!!
    Are you seriously comparing transgender to paedophilia?

Well said

Quite right, so next time you hear someone say whitesplaining you make damn sure you pull them up on it. It might be offensive to some.

No i'm not,he asked what the next trend was that we will all have to accept and i answered, perhaps you will be all cushty
    with it, I wont, hope that clears it for you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    No i'm not,he asked what the next trend was that we will all have to accept and i answered, perhaps you will be all cushty
    with it, I wont, hope that clears it for you

Well his alleged prophet was a paedophile........

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Well his alleged prophet was a paedophile........
    Wasteman, I wouldnt be surprised if your own fam abandoned you. Shoutout to your mum's abortion doctor, he did a great job! Seriously he contributes more to society than you

Blog Entries

Wasteman, I wouldnt be surprised if your own fam abandoned you. Shoutout to your mum's abortion doctor, he did a great job! Seriously he contributes more to society than you
    What a revolting comment to make, he's talking about a book ffs.

Oh dear

What a revolting comment to make, he's talking about a book ffs.
    aww boo hoo, crocodile tears. he is a bigot who never listens. why did he have to bring Hadrat Muhammad (PBUH) into this? his comment is unacceptable and off topic

aww boo hoo, crocodile tears. he is a bigot who never listens. why did he have to bring Hadrat Muhammad (PBUH) into this? his comment is unacceptable and off topic
    Why did you bring immigration into it?

Hypocrite

Blog Entries

The biggest irony ever

Care to answer any of my other comments to you?

Oi CCFC casual, just give up man. Your where you belong, the ignore list. I dont wanna see a pompous moron calling everyone pompous and moaning other ppl play the victim. Hippocrite

Disgusting.

Oi CCFC casual, just give up man. Your where you belong, the ignore list. I dont wanna see a pompous moron calling everyone pompous and moaning other ppl play the victim. Hippocrite
    In English, Kanye

The biggest irony ever

Care to answer any of my other comments to you?
    everyone can have their own bathroom with toilet, sink, bin etc. like different ppl, different bathroom, it is easily achievable

alright, goslow had a kkk avatar and you lot stayed quiet. i say how i feel after he badmouths Hadrat Muhammad (PBUH) and all hell breaks loose... crazy

where were you when CCFC casual and jr hartley made the taxi comments? exactly... cant stop the double standard

alright, goslow had a kkk avatar and you lot stayed quiet. i say how i feel after he badmouths Hadrat Muhammad (PBUH) and all hell breaks loose... crazy

where were you when CCFC casual and jr hartley made the taxi comments? exactly... cant stop the double standard
    What's the difference between you calling someone a waste man and me calling you a taxi driver?