+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Arise sir michael

Re: Arise sir michael

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Chris. Man up and either take the bet or admit you were wrong.
    he aint got the bottle,

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    i,ve been there, wrong again,
    so have i and it aint upton park they are nowhere near the pitch, you blowing bubbles pretty bubbles in the air sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    so have i and it aint upton park they are nowhere near the pitch, you blowing bubbles pretty bubbles in the air sunshine.
    um,its changed since the olympics, what were you there for ?

um,its changed since the olympics, what were you there for ?
    it aint the olympics packerman its like the emirates and the ethiad too big for west ham , they is no modern ground, that is on a par with elland road, anfield, st james park for atmostphere.

it will be full of plastics and tourists next season couple of seasons it will be like a white elephant west ham mid table in a 60,000 stadium a bit like you lot in a 32,000 stadium when you will be lucky to get 15,000 turn up.

it aint the olympics packerman its like the emirates and the ethiad too big for west ham , they is no modern ground, that is on a par with elland road, anfield, st james park for atmostphere.

it will be full of plastics and tourists next season couple of seasons it will be like a white elephant west ham mid table in a 60,000 stadium a bit like you lot in a 32,000 stadium when you will be lucky to get 15,000 turn up.
    again when were you there? and again take the bet or shut the feck up you spineless cock, ps elland road is a real shithole and the atmosphere is dire, so just to be sure you're a ****, are you taking this bet at 2-1 for charity or not?? after all a good cause wins either way

again when were you there? and again take the bet or shut the feck up you spineless cock, ps elland road is a real shithole and the atmosphere is dire, so just to be sure you're a ****, are you taking this bet at 2-1 for chastity or not??
    i aint taking ant bet ya div , merely pointing out that the olympic stadium will be like ccs half empty in a couple of seasons time.

you wont be around you said after next season anyway, so whats your beef.
    Last edited by chris; 25-05-16 at 21:04.

i aint taking ant bet ya div , merely pointing out that the olympic stadium will be like ccs half empty in a couple of seasons time.
    i really should put you on ignore, you obviously are just trolling and not man enough to back up your assumptions with a small wager for a good cause, sad man

i really should put you on ignore, you obviously are just trolling and not man enough to back up your assumptions with a small wager for a good cause, sad man
    an imaginary bet from packerman, who says he wont be around after this season, but this bet is 3 years down the line

an imaginary bet from packerman, who says he wont be around after this season, but this bet is 3 years down the line
    no one knows the future, i'll put the money in trust now if you like, you have no class whatsoever

no one knows the future, i'll put the money in trust now if you like, you have no class whatsoever
    i,ll see you around in three years time then, or maybe not as the case may be

better to have no class than be clueless.

i,ll see you around in three years time then, or maybe not as the case may be

better to have no class than be clueless.
    you are ignorant and a bottler, it all comes down to your refusal to back up your idiotic claims about west ham, you said half empty, i gave you under 50000 and 2/1 and a longer time scale and you still backed out you thick ****

you are ignorant and a bottler, it all comes down to your refusal to back up your idiotic claims about west ham, you said half empty, i gave you under 50000 and 2/1 and a longer time scale and you still backed out you thick ****
    is it been delivered by pigeon post packerman , in three years time eh.