+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arise sir michael

Re: Arise sir michael

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    50,000 next season, 2 years down the line, they wont be able to give tickets away, a bit like cardiff now.
    take the bet then i,m giving you three seasons of over 50000, easy money by your reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    take the bet then i,m giving you three seasons of over 50000, easy money by your reckoning
    come on packrman, i dont know you, you dont know me. i could be long gone in three years same as you grow up ffs.

west ham to fill their stadium over three years with 50,000 fans is possible if they are in the top 4 next couple of seasons, but the reality is it wont happen sunshine

come on packrman, i dont know you, you dont know me. i could be long gone in three years same as you grow up ffs.
    your full of shit chris, i have charity bet with a jack on here every year, i lose i pay, i win he pays, i don't know him either, we both know you put your foot in it, they (West ham) will average over 50000, next season and the season after, repeat etc, they have sold out at home for years the only problem was the ground only held 35,000

your full of shit chris, i have charity bet with a jack on here every year, i lose i pay, i win he pays, i don't know him either, we both know you put your foot in it, they (West ham) will average over 50000, next season and the season after, repeat etc, they have sold out at home for years the only problem was the ground only held 35,000
    yeah 35,000 and they have done well in the last couple of seasons, 50,000 is a different kettle of fish they will get it next season because of the novelty factor.

west ham would have to be top 4 to maintain that average like i say wait and see.

i could be long gone in three years same as you grow up ffs.
    Fuuuuucking Please ! :prayingsmiley:

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Fuuuuucking Please ! :prayingsmiley:
    stick west ham halfway down the premier league they wont get owt like 50.000

unless your mystic meg you cannot predict 3 years down the line. the same as leicester winning the league this season.

stick west ham halfway down the premier league they wont get owt like 50.000

unless your mystic meg you cannot predict 3 years down the line. the same as leicester winning the league this season.
    your right of course but i,m willing to see a charity benefit if i,m right or wrong, you on the other hand are all piss and wind

your right of course but i,m willing to see a charity benefit if i,m right or wrong, you on the other hand are all piss and wind
    if you want a bet, bet on next season

not bet on summat you may not be around to see, like cardiff winning a major trophy.

not bet on summat you may not be around to see, like cardiff winning a major trophy.
    i might not be about next season, bet stands

I assure you packer man will pay

i might not be about next season, bet stands
    well if are not going to about next season, betting on summat 3 years down the line is a bit pointless then

well if are not going to about next season, betting on summat 3 years down the line is a bit pointless then
    You really are a pathetic and deluded waste of space and pixels.

Your endless bragging about a club that is mid Championship with poor home support - together with a crap team and idiot owner - is beyond a joke.

I used to find you mildly amusing but no more. You don't even have the good grace and manners of the resident Jacks.

Why not just crawl back under your stone and give someone else the chance to play with The Boss's best smilies?

Quote Originally Posted by Pencoed Jack View Post
    I assure you packer man will pay
    chris is full of shit, i think he knows West Ham will get the crowds, he just wont admit it, they have never been a team with fickle fans, demanding fans who let the players know when they are under performing but not fickle, the catchment area for West Ham is massive and the move could be the start of something big.

chris is full of shit, i think he knows West Ham will get the crowds, he just wont admit it, they have never been a team with fickle fans, demanding fans who let the players know when they are under performing but not fickle, the catchment area for West Ham is massive and the move could be the start of something big.
    Bit gutted they are moving from Upton Park.

One of my fav away trips (especially their last ever Saturday game there)

Could go either way with them. I do believe it will be an awful football ground with a shit atmosphere.

They don't like you lot much either

Bit gutted they are moving from Upton Park.

One of my fav away trips (especially their last ever Saturday game there)

Could go either way with them. I do believe it will be an awful football ground with a shit atmosphere.
    its not got running track around it, been there for RL international, excellent ground and atmosphere will be good as fans have had chance to attend and pick season tickets in favoured areas, they don't like us and its mutual for most city fans, bit different for me with family connections,
    They don't like you lot much either
    ground is superb, atmosphere will be what they make it, no running track and modern central concourse makes in and out easy,

stop talking bollux packerman, next season is sold out, fans that do not normally go will turn up, but after that west hams gates will gradually decline, and many of their hardcore support will disappear, and on top of that they wont threaten the top 4 anytime soon.

west hams fanbase is nothing like leeds, its mainly down south, leeds is nationwide fella.
    AND Leeds will be challenging the top four when?

In which league?

Chopra's days are over playing football. But hey lets chat shit here....

OK I am in. Next season you say

£300 Cardiff finishes higher than Leeds in the league.

As a side bet I am willing to stake my house , my business and my two children Leeds don't get past the group stages of the Champions league , or trouble the top 4 in the premier league.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    OK I am in. Next season you say

£300 Cardiff finishes higher than Leeds in the league.

As a side bet I am willing to stake my house , my business and my two children Leeds don't get past the group stages of the Champions league , or trouble the top 4 in the premier league.
    C'mon Chris, just think what that 300 quid will get you.

You could probably buy out that nice owner - even he's realised he's wasting his time with you.

ground is superb, atmosphere will be what they make it, no running track and modern central concourse makes in and out easy,
    Some West Ham fans on the tube after our game didn't agree 'to many suits on a hospitality day out' they were saying.

Time will tell

Some West Ham fans on the tube after our game didn't agree 'to many suits on a hospitality day out' they were saying.

Time will tell
    season ticket pricing is very keen, they are paying a peppercorn rent really, 52,000 season tickets is some going

they will need a set of binoculars to see the pitch, get real ffs.

Chris. Man up and either take the bet or admit you were wrong.

atmostphere packerman, you mean like the ccs is better than ninian park.

the emirates is better than highbury, the ethiad is better than maine road, pride park is better than the baseball ground.

dont talk out of your arse they are all libraries now

they will need a set of binoculars to see the pitch, get real ffs.
    i,ve been there, wrong again,