+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arise sir michael

Re: Arise sir michael

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Who cares about reaching semis ffs

Far bigger club than Leeds.

And they smashed up Manchester something Leeds could only dream of.
    smashed up manchester they got to visit a big club for the first time in donkeys years , playing st mirren and motherwell and the rest aint the same is it.

leeds have been doing it since adam was a lad, home and abroad

put them in champions league and see how long they would last.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    yes they did, but what happened after that eh , did they reach the final or semi final, answer on a postcard please

we beat them in 68 and won the eufa cup at the same time, knocked hibs, and dundee out along the way as well , rangers are a great team in scotland, but in europe do me a favour.
    I think they reached a semi final group where they were knocked out by a marseille team in the last game which won the tournament. Marseille were then relegated and banned from the champions league because of match fixing that season.

To be honest I'm shocked they don't sing sings about being champions of Europe for being cheated out of the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    I think they reached a semi final group where they were knocked out by a marseille team in the last game which won the tournament. Marseille were then relegated and banned from the champions league because of match fixing that season.

To be honest I'm shocked they don't sing sings about being champions of Europe for being cheated out of the tournament.
    they would have to get to a european cup final to do that , and it aint happened or ever likely to anytime soon

cup winners cup thats for the scottish cup winners

how many european cup finals or semi finals have they appeared in

answer zilch , leeds and celtic were the best two clubs around in britain in the late sixties and early seventies, even an idiot like you packerman should know that

go have a look in some football history books, you might learn summat for a change

mind you, you still think west ham are bigger than leeds cos they have changed grounds.
    West Ham are a much bigger club than Leeds. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    everybody knows this apart from chris,

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Goog luck chopra.some magical monents for us.thanks for the memories.
    Great memories and an almost legendary player in his prime.

Shame that his prime is so far in the past. I doubt Rangers will see anything more than a pale and overweight shadow of the Chops we all loved. Good for his retirement plan but not a great sign of Rangers' ambition.

Still, good luck Chops. Take your paycheque where you can.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    Micheal Chopra signing on at the mighty glagow RAngers on Thursday.

Well done son and welcome to the worlds most successfull club xx
    How true is this?

Chopra ended his time at Alloa through injury a couple of months ago. Alloa, a team who were relegated this season. And now he's going to join an SPL side. Chopra is 32 now.

Rangers are either bonkers or desperate.

in your head and packermans they might be , but in most fans heads who have more than a few brain cells. they certainly are not

west ham have never even won a title in england, they are a poor fourth in london in comparison to arsenal, spurs and chelsea alone: : and nowhere near the achievements or fanbase of leeds factamundo

when they move to their brand new stadium and the novelty wears off after their first season at the so called olympic stadium and it looks like cardiffs ground on a saturday afternoon two thirds empty and devoid of any atmostphere whatsoever then dont be surprised ok.

Who's that , looking over the hill ..

If true (who knows with SillyBillyBoy), then good luck Chops. City legend

what have you won in europe :hehe:, you can win all the mickey mouse titles and scottish cups till doomsday it means nothing in the real football world , its been a two horse race up there for donkeys years,

not forgetting hibs gave you a spanking on saturday , and celtic have won a european cup come back when you know what your talking about.
    What have Leeds won in Europe? Apart from the fairs cup n 1970, absolutely feck all

Shame that his prime is so far in the past. I doubt Rangers will see anything more than a pale and overweight shadow of the Chops we all loved. Good for his retirement plan but not a great sign of Rangers' ambition.

legendary player CHOPRA what planet are you on: hehe:

barton and chopra, two players ready for the knackers yard and a final payday, give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    What have Leeds won in Europe? Apart from the fairs cup n 1970, absolutely feck all
    two fairs cups 68, 71: hehe: you dont even know what your talking about. fella

1970, european cup semi final, fa cup final,second in the league,the fa cup is what you won in 1927 leeds one of the best teams britain as ever produced fact fanbase second to none

you will still be talking about beating leeds in 2002 in the fa cup, when you have your pipe in your mouth and your slippers on

judging by your post you already have.
    Last edited by chris; 23-05-16 at 22:41.

.. and that was the day CCMB ran out of both ' ' and ' '.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    How true is this?

Chopra ended his time at Alloa through injury a couple of months ago. Alloa, a team who were relegated this season. And now he's going to join an SPL side. Chopra is 32 now.

Rangers are either bonkers or desperate.
    totally agree they are bonkers and desperate, both of them will be milking rangers for all they are worth, average players in a shite team.
    Last edited by chris; 23-05-16 at 23:09.

in your head and packermans they might be , but in most fans heads who have more than a few brain cells. they certainly are not

west ham have never even won a title in england, they are a poor fourth in london in comparison to arsenal, spurs and chelsea alone: : and nowhere near the achievements or fanbase of leeds factamundo

when they move to their brand new stadium and the novelty wears off after their first season at the so called olympic stadium and it looks like cardiffs ground on a saturday afternoon two thirds empty and devoid of any atmostphere whatsoever then dont be surprised ok.
    ok chris, want to put up or shut up, a charity bet, if west hams home league crowds dip below 50,000 average in the next two years i'll pay £100 to the charity of your choice, if they don't you can pay £50 to the charity of my choice, no smileys or waving, just yes or no

West Ham not as succesful as Leeds!?!?!

Theyve won World Cup FFS!!!!

Chris either **** off back to 1970's in your tardis or cut off the long hair, ditch the flares, buy yourself a pair of skinnies and come join the rest of us in 2016.

Leeds are just one of a number of clubs who enjoyed a small period of success (in Leeds case some 40/50 years ago ffs!!!) and are no longer a big club. Youre not even the biggest club in the championship.

**** me since you last won the title youve spent as much time out of the top flight as youve spent in it!!!!
    Last edited by CCFC CASUAL; 24-05-16 at 08:11.

and please don't waste it in the betting shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    ok chris, want to put up or shut up, a charity bet, if west hams home league crowds dip below 50,000 average in the next two years i'll pay £100 to the charity of your choice, if they don't you can pay £50 to the charity of my choice, no smileys or waving, just yes or no
    stop talking bollux packerman, next season is sold out, fans that do not normally go will turn up, but after that west hams gates will gradually decline, and many of their hardcore support will disappear, and on top of that they wont threaten the top 4 anytime soon.

west hams fanbase is nothing like leeds, its mainly down south, leeds is nationwide fella.

stop talking bollux packerman, next season is sold out, fans that do not normally go will turn up, but after that west hams gates will gradually decline, and many of their hardcore support will disappear, and on top of that they wont threaten the top 4 anytime soon.

west hams fanbase is nothing like leeds, its mainly down south, leeds is nationwide fella.
    But have you answered the question and taken up the bet

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    a pointless bet imo, charity begins at home in my eyes the time for proving my point will be a couple of seasons away.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    has he bollux, all mouth and trousers, even at 2/1 he's full of shit

a pointless bet imo, charity begins at home in my eyes the time for proving my point will be a couple of seasons away.
    i'll extend the window to three seasons if that helps you chicken shit cock

50,000 next season, 2 years down the line, they wont be able to give tickets away, a bit like cardiff now.

no way would he have taken this bet he opens his mouth before his brain kicks in