+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why would anyone with a life threatening nut allergy ever order a tskeawy

Why would anyone with a life threatening nut allergy ever order a tskeawy

As the Restaurateur awaits his sentencing for manslaughter we all should ask ourselves whether the unfortunate deceased was wise to risk a buying takeaway meal cooked likely by foreigners.

It's not as if he was buying cheese and tomato sandwiches is it. Worlds gone mad.

Re: Why would anyone with a life threatening nut allergy ever order a tskeawy

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    As the Restaurateur awaits his sentencing for manslaughter we all should ask ourselves whether the unfortunate deceased was wise to risk a buying takeaway meal cooked likely by foreigners.

It's not as if he was buying cheese and tomato sandwiches is it. Worlds gone mad.
    All these allergies weren't around back in the day the world has gone mad

yes I agree the worlds done mad and so have you by the sound of it

P.s. I'm sure people have allergies regarding Tomatoes

Bye

If only he'd eaten a nut-based meal prepared by his own countrymen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    yes I agree the worlds done mad and so have you by the sound of it

P.s. I'm sure people have allergies regarding Tomatoes

Bye
    I do.

Was he allergic to foreigners?

Those devious brown bastards, is there anything they won't do?!

I bet they used foreign nuts too, made to no doubt by the EU. This would never have happened if they used proper British nuts. It's political correctness gawn mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I bet they used foreign nuts too, made to no doubt by the EU. This would never have happened if they used proper British nuts. It's political correctness gawn mad.
    Brazil nuts no doubt

Banned

He asked the owner if it contained nuts ,the owner lied and that's why he got six years.

I agree the guy was being silly ordering an Indian takeaway with his circumstances.

The owner of the eater however, does have form for serving so called nut free meals and almost caused the death
    of a young lady before this incident.

Whilst tomatoes wouldn't kill me, they would certainly make me empty the contents of my stomach on eating.

The restaurant owner had been struggling financially so used cheap alternative ingredients, some of which contained nuts. The bloke told them he was allergic to nuts, he'd probably been ordering curries for years without incident. When you tell someone you have a nut allergy you expect them to not put nuts in.

The only thing the deceased is guilty of is being too trusting of human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    The restaurant owner had been struggling financially so used cheap alternative ingredients, some of which contained nuts. The bloke told them he was allergic to nuts, he'd probably been ordering curries for years without incident. When you tell someone you have a nut allergy you expect them to not put nuts in.

Even a restaurant owner who has integrity can't be absolutely sure of exactly what is in the ingredients he purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Even a restaurant owner who has integrity can't be absolutely sure of exactly what is in the ingredients he purchases.
    That's true. Incredible that someone can die from eating nuts. He probably was too trusting in human nature but by Christ he paid a terrible price.

It's clear from the report on the case that the owner was grossly negligent and ignored warnings from Trading Standards Officers. He deserves his prison sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    It's clear from the report on the case that the owner was grossly negligent and ignored warnings from Trading Standards Officers. He deserves his prison sentence.
    By coincidence Trading Standards visited the resaurant the day after the guy died and found nuts in a " nut free dish " according to the BBC.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Was he allergic to foreigners?

Those devious brown bastards, is there anything they won't do?!
    Apparently not.

Vote leave and this sort of thing will never happen again.

Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post

The bizarre thing is that the cheap ingredient he used (ground peanut) was instead of the more expensive ground almond.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    He was also advised by his suppliers of the potential risk - took a financial decision that cost someone their life