+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CCMB Fantasy League - Final Standings

CCMB Fantasy League - Final Standings

Right, firstly, and fortunately, I have found the cash breakdown which I was worried was lost on the old board:
    £160 Winner
    £45 2nd Place
    £18 monthly winners
    £75 Cup winner

Toshacks Back 5 wins the league in style with the May Manager of the Month award and ends up over 100 points clear of 2nd place. That's an extra £18 on top of the £160 winners prize, £178 transferred to you on paypal. Congratulations on an excellent season, finishing 236th place out of 3.7million people

Second place and £45 via paypal goes to Heisenberg, another great effort with 2242 points, but unfortunately for you, you came up against an amazing 1st place score.

and finally, another masterclass from Lardy, going big on transfers once more and saving the triple captain for the final, much like Toronto also, but Lardy takes it by a clear 24 points on the final day. £75 winging its way to you now.

Just to complete the full prize list, Managers of the month each winning £18 were:
    August - Beef
    September - Ell.
    October - Captain Hindsight
    November - Wolf
    December - Mrs Blue-dragon
    January - Aberdareblue
    February - WRONG SIDE OF THE SEVERN
    March - ksbench
    April - Heisenberg
    May - Toshack's Back 5

Thanks all, hope you enjoyed.

:beef:
    Last edited by beef; 23-05-16 at 21:51.

Re: CCMB Fantasy League - Final Standings

Really wanted to be top in Wales, but Bournemouth let me down on the final day!

I was going to say this a while ago, but I like the format of this league. As, despite being top for quite a while, I only finished with one highest monthly score, and got completely trashed in the first round of the cup by someone playing a lot of transfers. It's cool - gives people a reason to keep playing if they want to. Props to beef, and thanks for setting it up and all the updates.

Cheers Beef. Even though I think the table is upside down.

Well done to the winners

Well done beef for keeping track of all this sheeeeit. I started forgetting to check on my team around week 5 and I can only assume others did too since I'm not bottom of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshack's Back Five View Post
    Really wanted to be top in Wales, but Bournemouth let me down on the final day!

I was going to say this a while ago, but I like the format of this league. As, despite being top for quite a while, I only finished with one highest monthly score, and got completely trashed in the first round of the cup by someone playing a lot of transfers. It's cool - gives people a reason to keep playing if they want to. Props to beef, and thanks for setting it up and all the updates.
    Ha, it's cool when you're £178 better off yeah.

Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by beef View Post
    Ha, it's cool when you're £178 better off yeah.

Well done.
    Thanks all hard work Beef cheers matey

Thanks very much for organising this league. It's often a thankless task to take the time and trouble to get things underway which is much appreciated as is the £18 for my monthly award in February - remarkable really given my underwhelming performance in the other months. It just goes to show how the game can be rewarding even if you are not very good at it. Hope you run the league again next year. Well done to the winners.

Remarkable effort by Toshacks Back Five...the Leicester City of the Fantasy League. Thanks to Beef for running it. See you all in a few months.

Thanks Beef. I'm getting closer. Next year...