+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CCMB summed up.....

CCMB summed up.....

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politi...20160524109070

A MAN who has never left his home town of Huddersfield is certain that Britain should leave the EU, it has emerged.

Norman Steele, 55, is convinced that Britain is better off out of a place he’s never been to and safe from immigrants he’s never spoken to.

He said: “I made my mind up to spend my entire life in Huddersfield and I was damn right about that so why wouldn’t I be right about this?

“I don’t need to try lasagne to know hot pot’s better, simple as that.”

Steele added: “It’s all about Brussels. It’s all a massive boys’ club down there, where they gather in these big strange buildings and they’re all just in it to further their own careers.

“It’s not like the local Freemasons, which I’m a proud member of. It’s not like that in the least.”

Re: CCMB summed up.....

and they lecture ppl who have experiences, get offended if you point out the lack of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post

and they lecture ppl who have experiences, get offended if you point out the lack of knowledge
    adz, there will come a time, later in your life, when you look back at how you were today and realise how little you knew about anything.

Blog Entries

CCMB summed up would be an article about a few people who use various accounts to bash anyone who does not agree with them, make personal digs about people, point out that they have a lack of knowledge when they have none themselves, imply that people are being racist when they are not and basically pick and pick at people until they either shut up or agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    adz, there will come a time, later in your life, when you look back at how you were today and realise how little you knew about anything.
    A bit patronising. And people will look back at the other threads and realise how bigoted they were, like at the transgender thread.

Just because I have different view, doesnt mean Im stupid and you can lecture me

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    CCMB summed up would be an article about a few people who use various accounts to bash anyone who does not agree with them, make personal digs about people, point out that they have a lack of knowledge when they have none themselves, imply that people are being racist when they are not and basically pick and pick at people until they either shut up or agree with them.

THE ILK.

And the rest....

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/i...20160422108212

A MAN is convinced that Britain should stay in Europe because he imagines it gives him continental flair.

Quantity surveyor Wayne Hayes, who believes himself a cut above the Little Englander types, argues that Brexit would make him look parochial and unworldly.

He continued: “When you look at me, you see a man who could be drinking Bellinis in Harry’s Bar in Venice for breakfast before flitting to Barcelona for tapas on Las Ramblas.

“How’s that going to work if we leave the EU? I don’t want to be thought of as a man who’s always queuing for visas.

“I support Inter Milan, I watch the films of Francois Truffaut, and I read Herman Hesse in the original German, or certainly I’d like people to believe I do.

He added: “I believe there are other reasons, tariffs and such, but they are really beneath the attention of a dashing, George Clooney-esque Europhile like moi.

“No, staying in Europe is the suave, sophisticated thing to do and that’s the sort of person I am.”

Steve R nqat.

It's just free speech

A bit patronising. And people will look back at the other threads and realise how bigoted they were, like at the transgender thread.

Just because I have different view, doesnt mean Im stupid and you can lecture me

Sorry adz, you're far too young and ethnic to have an opinion on here.

Come back when you're a middle aged baldy white man and we'll start listening to you.

P.s your music is just noise, not like in our day.

P.p.s we used to leave our doors unlocked back in the day as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    He might not know it all but at least his opinions aren't complete ignorance like a lot of the older "more knowledgable" posters on here.

I think you might need to calm down a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    He might not know it all but at least his opinions aren't complete complete ignorance like a lot of the older "more knowledgable" posters on here.
    Thanks, yeah I admit I dont know everything, nothing wrong with it, nobody knows everything. But I do make an effort to learn, whether its from reading or life experiences or whatever

But you do know what the Daily Mash is though don't you?
    Please say yes..

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Sorry adz, you're far too young and ethnic to have an opinion on here.

Come back when you're a middle aged baldy white man and we'll start listening to you.

P.s your music is just noise, not like in our day.

P.p.s we used to leave our doors unlocked back in the day as well.
    Fair play

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    But you do know what the Daily Mash is though don't you?
    Please say yes..
    Yeah, its satire

My mental image of this message board is someone sitting in the Packet holding a copy of today's Echo.

Forever.

Yeah, its satire
    Thats ok, just checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Thats ok, just checking.
    Fair enough, do I seem like some dude who lives in a ****ing cave!?

Yes, a bit patronising, doesn't make it any less true.

I can only assume you're calling me bigoted there, for my comments in that other thread. If you were able to see the real message in what I was saying, you'd realise I was just a bloke trying to look out for his family.

Your habit of slapping labels onto anything you perceive as unjust is naive, not necessarily in a bad way but naive nonetheless.

And I'm not lecturing you because you're "stupid", I'm saying it's a universal truth that the older you get, the more world reveals itself to you.

Cavist.

He might not know it all but at least his opinions aren't complete ignorance like a lot of the older "more knowledgable" posters on here.
    Well since you've quoted me I can only assume you're referring to me with that "complete ignorance" comment.

Could you tell me what I've said that you consider to be completely ignorant?

Good of you to put up such a self-deprecating comment

To be fair, with the way you write I've no idea what you're banging on about half the time so...
    Maybe living in Kanye's shed..

And no, that's not a euphemism for his wife's vagina.

Blog Entries

Maybe you could remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    THE ILK.
    One mans ilk is another mans...whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Steve R nqat.

It's just free speech
    It's not free speech when I say something though is it?

I think you might need to calm down a little bit.
    You might need to stop telling me what to do.