+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will those schoolchildren down the BAY stop arguing about who said what AND SORT THE COUNTRY OUT

Will those schoolchildren down the BAY stop arguing about who said what AND SORT THE COUNTRY OUT

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/po...bines-11380474

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/labour-meeting-new-ams-were-11378876#rlabs=1%20rt$category%20p$3

Why the f*** do we need any of them, they're worse than kids in school.

"My dads bigger than your dad."

Sort Wales out you to$$ers and stop bickering

Re: Will those schoolchildren down the BAY stop arguing about who said what AND SORT THE COUNTRY OUT

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/po...bines-11380474

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/labour-meeting-new-ams-were-11378876#rlabs=1%20rt$category%20p$3

Why the f*** do we need any of them, they're worse than kids in school.

"My dads bigger than your dad."

Sort Wales out you to$$ers and stop bickering
    how would you sort wales out?

Re: Will those schoolchildren down the BAY stop arguing about who said what AND SORT THE COUNTRY OUT

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    how would you sort wales out?
    Not my remit, they have the facts and figures and they wanted the job.

It's what we pay them for.

BUT, first I'd sack all NHS managers & clipboard carriers and bring back MATRONS for each ward.

BUT, first I'd sack all NHS managers & clipboard carriers and bring back MATRONS for each ward.
    Ah I see, moan about everything but give no solutions.

Blind are you. ?

if only it could be done.

Blind are you. ?
    Would what you propose 'sort wales out'?

Blind are you. ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    if only it could be done.
    Would what you propose 'sort wales out'?

Well Jeepster seen it so I know it's there.

Blog Entries

It's not his job to do that is it, it's the second rate politicians down the bay. We all elected someone a few weeks ago to come up with solutions so I will have a ****ing moan if I want too that nothing is being down but political posturing and taking offense to throwaway comments.

International

This a a typical response from someone who wants to get involved but actually has nothing valuable to submit themselves, so just keep saying, 'well what would you propose'.
    Close the place down completely. Get rid of the plastic wannabe-real politicians, clear the building and use the money you say to turn it into a hospital or something useful.
    Then get rid of all these elf-perpetuating local councils. When I was a lad Wales had 13 counties and 3 of them were so small they could be lumped together.
    Get rid of them all, all the paper pushers hangers on, the ones who have been there for years and no one is quite sure what they do, we all know people like it,
    The money saved these could buy some more bin lorries and pay for drivers, or ambulances or something that is actually bebeficial to the community it claims to serve, rather than helping to drain already poor peoples dwindling means
    Last edited by xsnaggle; 25-05-16 at 07:06.

International

And none of the wonderful statistic quoting clever people on here have yet managed to answer the question of how much that monstrosity down the bay and all these excessive councils actually cost us

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    And none of the wonderful statistic quoting clever people on here have yet managed to answer the question of how much that monstrosity down the bay and all these excessive councils actually cost us
    £34

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    This a a typical response from someone who wants to get involved but actually has nothing valuable to submit themselves, so just keep saying, 'well what would you propose'.
    Close the place down completely. Get rid of the plastic wannabe-real politicians, clear the building and use the money you say to turn it into a hospital or something useful.
    Then get rid of all these elf-perpetuating local councils. When I was a lad Wales had 13 counties and 3 of them were so small they could be lumped together.
    Get rid of them all, all the paper pushers hangers on, the ones who have been there for years and no one is quite sure what they do, we all know people like it,
    The money saved these could buy some more bin lorries and pay for drivers, or ambulances or something that is actually bebeficial to the community it claims to serve, rather than helping to drain already poor peoples dwindling means

If you are "on about me", I totally agree with everything you've written, tthe only reason I didn't write all that is because I didn't want the ILK after me.

Na, the reason I never wrote it was, "I couldn't be arsed", I'd sack every clpiboard carrier going and who needs a f***ing manager of a hospital.

Wait till they gotta maintain all that f***ing wood (not her) outside that stupid building down the bay. What to$$er said yes to that design. ?
    Oh, don't worry , it's not costing you, the tax payer anything. Like **** it's not.

Leeches the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    It's not his job to do that is it, it's the second rate politicians down the bay. We all elected someone a few weeks ago to come up with solutions so I will have a ****ing moan if I want too that nothing is being down but political posturing and taking offense to throwaway comments.
    Do you think it takes a week to 'sort Wales out'? They've only just formed a government ffs

Do you think it takes a week to 'sort Wales out'? They've only just formed a government ffs
    And, (NSASWA), then argued for a day about who said what. !!!!!!!!

They're not worth a cup of cold pi$$ the lot of 'um.

What are they on ? £70K a year + family expenses in it (they all employ their cat or dog) F***ing leeches.

What the hell is NSASWA?

The only ideas presented to "sort Wales out" in this thread so far is put thousands of people out of their job

Mass unemployment is definitely the way to sort Wales out, that'll definitely give wales more money to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    The only ideas presented to "sort Wales out" in this thread so far is put thousands of people out of their job

Mass unemployment is definitely the way to sort Wales out, that'll definitely give wales more money to spend.
    Trudy is making comments she cannot substantiate again, I think 17 years of a Labour controlled Wales has had far more input into the mass unemployment in Wales.

And, (NSASWA), then argued for a day about who said what. !!!!!!!!

They're not worth a cup of cold pi$$ the lot of 'um.

What are they on ? £70K a year + family expenses in it (they all employ their cat or dog) F***ing leeches.
    Ah right, so spoke about it = took a whole day. I see.
    They are paid very well yes, but they're there to do a job. It's up to the electorate to vote for the most capable. Unfortunately, we in Wales don't see it like that, and we vote for whoever is wearing red. That's our problem, not having a parliament, but putting the wrong people in it.

Where did I say mass unemployment ?

What I said was (read my F***Ing lips)

Sack the managers & clipboard carriers !

By sacking ONE poxy tie wearing 3 day a week eating free lunches manager, you could then EMPLOY 5 hard working very needed nurses.

So sack 1 employ 5, my maths says that's employing more people not less.

Then get rid of duplicating paperwork in Welsh (make it non compulsory) to encourage businesses over the bridge.

So you think the salary and benefits of one manager = 5 nurses?

So you think the salary and benefits of one manager = 5 nurses?

Correctamundo.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?scli...+a+nhs+manager

Nurses wage is £23K
    Last edited by BLUETIT; 25-05-16 at 09:15.

you seriously think that? ****ing hell

It goes to show how hard "sorting a country out" is and why they're paid a decent salary, let's be honest £70k plus expenses is hardly a top salary to attract someone who's in a position to make these decisions.

Also if people stopped voting in the same people time after time maybe there would be different results.

Correctamundo.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?scli...+a+nhs+manager

Nurses wage is £23K
    An entry level nurse is £23k

And thy link has managers down in the 30-40k bracket