+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CCMB summed up.....

Re: CCMB summed up.....

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Yes, a bit patronising, doesn't make it any less true.

I can only assume you're calling me bigoted there, for my comments in that other thread. If you were able to see the real message in what I was saying, you'd realise I was just a bloke trying to look out for his family.

Your habit of slapping labels onto anything you perceive as unjust is naive, not necessarily in a bad way but naive nonetheless.

And I'm not lecturing you because you're "stupid", I'm saying it's a universal truth that the older you get, the more world reveals itself to you.
    The thing is that we have different experience, for example I would have experiences that cannot be shared by the other posters as I am an ethnic minority, millennial who has travelled to other places, some of them third world

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    To be fair, with the way you write I've no idea what you're banging on about half the time so...
    Maybe living in Kanye's shed..

And no, that's not a euphemism for his wife's vagina.
    YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Good of you to put up such a self-deprecating comment
    Hit a little nerve did I?

Yes, a bit patronising, doesn't make it any less true.

I can only assume you're calling me bigoted there, for my comments in that other thread. If you were able to see the real message in what I was saying, you'd realise I was just a bloke trying to look out for his family.

Your habit of slapping labels onto anything you perceive as unjust is naive, not necessarily in a bad way but naive nonetheless.

And I'm not lecturing you because you're "stupid", I'm saying it's a universal truth that the older you get, the more world reveals itself to you.
    I think the Colonel is actually right about age , experience and knowledge of the world.

I still think back 30 years and think " I wish I had realised that back then ".

At least he didn't say what a woman I once worked for had on a poster in her office.

" Ask a teenager while they still know it all ".

Well since you've quoted me I can only assume you're referring to me with that "complete ignorance" comment.

Could you tell me what I've said that you consider to be completely ignorant?
    It's not referencing you at all, when did everyone become so touchy?

ding...ding....Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Maybe you could remember this?

One mans ilk is another mans...whatever

It's not free speech when I say something though is it?

You might need to stop telling me what to do.
    What on earth are you going on about? I'm not telling you what to do this wasn't posted to annoy you! I'm just pointing out that getting annoyed at an article from a satirical website is maybe a waste of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    The thing is that we have different experience, for example I would have experiences that cannot be shared by the other posters as I am an ethnic minority, millennial who has travelled to other places, some of them third world
    Well that's not really relevant to what I was saying to you, but if ethnicity, youth and and experience of third world cultures is what it takes to be given carte blanche to accuse others of being "idiot bigots" at the drop of a hat, then you've clearly got everything you need.

Hit a little nerve did I?
    Certainly pleased that you are so self-aware.

Well that's not really relevant to what I was saying to you, but if ethnicity, youth and and experience of third world cultures is what it takes to be given carte blanche to accuse others of being "idiot bigots" at the drop of a hat, then you've clearly got everything you need.
    I didnt say it gives me the right, I'm saying that we have different experience, like I have experiences that have not been experienced to older posters

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    It's not referencing you at all, when did everyone become so touchy?
    Well you quoted me and said this:

He might not know it all but at least his opinions aren't complete ignorance like a lot of the older "more knowledgable" posters on here.
    So the question is, if you're not referencing me then why respond directly to me with that?

I didnt say it gives me the right, I'm saying that we have different experience, like I have experiences that have not been experienced to older posters
    Well that's fair enough but the first thing I posted in this thread remains true, and whether you consider it patronising or not, one day you'll realise it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Sorry adz, you're far too young and ethnic to have an opinion on here.

Come back when you're a middle aged baldy white man and we'll start listening to you.

He might not know it all but at least his opinions aren't complete ignorance like a lot of the older "more knowledgable" posters on here.
    I guess that was aimed at me?

Well you quoted me and said this:

So the question is, if you're not referencing me then why respond directly to me with that?
    It's is a response to your post but it's not accusing you of anything, just sticking up for the kid. It's talking about a lot of people on here who obvious are very ignorant and even revel in it. Have a read of the transgender thread for an example of that.

Blog Entries

Certainly pleased that you are so self-aware.
    You are just proving my point

What on earth are you going on about? I'm not telling you what to do this wasn't posted to annoy you! I'm just pointing out that getting annoyed at an article from a satirical website is maybe a waste of energy.
    Did you not say "I think you might need to calm down a little bit." ?? I was joking when I said you need to stop telling me what to do Jeez, when did everyone get so touchy?

You are just proving my point

Did you not say "I think you might need to calm down a little bit." ?? I was joking when I said you need to stop telling me what to do Jeez, when did everyone get so touchy?
    You've certainly morphed into the new boards Feedback

Feedback

A bit patronising. And people will look back at the other threads and realise how bigoted they were, like at the transgender thread.

Just because I have different view, doesnt mean Im stupid and you can lecture me
    the fact you're a moron means you're stupid, not the fact that people disagree with you

Blog Entries

You've certainly morphed into the new boards Feedback
    Have I?

Feedback

i reckon most of us have been to Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    the fact you're a moron means you're stupid, not the fact that people disagree with you
    You can talk! Comparing a sex change to cosmetic surgery, too much ignorance to handle

adz, there will come a time, later in your life, when you look back at how you were today and realise how little you knew about anything.
    That applies to all of us, assuming we leran from our mistakes

Feedback

You can talk! Comparing a sex change to cosmetic surgery, too much ignorance to handle
    don't always believe what is written here

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    That applies to all of us, assuming we leran from our mistakes
    I hope that was deliberate.

Banned

CCMB summed up would be an article about a few people who use various accounts to bash anyone who does not agree with them, make personal digs about people, point out that they have a lack of knowledge when they have none themselves, imply that people are being racist when they are not and basically pick and pick at people until they either shut up or agree with them.
    Sums up the leftie filth that infects this board perfectly.