+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote LEAVE

Vote LEAVE

http://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/20...osting-1200-2/

It is almost too late.

If we are not in the EU or in the process of getting out we can chuck them out if they come via Europe

Re: Vote LEAVE

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post

It is almost too late.

If we are not in the EU or in the process of getting out we can chuck them out if they come via Europe
    How would leaving the EU stop people with fake passports trying to enter the UK?

Blog Entries

It is almost too late.

I can't work out if you are incredibly stupid or you know exactly what you are doing.

It is almost too late.

This makes igovener and his steel idea look good, just have a think about that.

It is almost too late.

Regardless whether we're in the EU or not come next month, if someone tries to enter the country with a fake passport and gets caught then they're going to get thrown out anyway.

Just going a little of your Topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36362047

Sturgeon says 'fear-based' argument for EU may backfire, and i think she has a point, the in campaign are trying to put Joe Public in total panic, but I think the campaign has become so distorted the public are seeing through the lies of Cameron and his ilk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post

Sturgeon says 'fear-based' argument for EU may backfire, and i think she has a point, the in campaign are trying to put Joe Public in total panic, but I think the campaign has become so distorted the public are seeing through the lies of Cameron and his ilk.
    She is obviously not a gambler. Stay is getting shorter by the minute with the bookies, was 1/2 a few weeks ago, now 2/11. Indicates the bookies think its all over barring some kinda of massive event. Gove and Boris are probably plotting to charter a plane and fly it into Canary Wharf as we speak.

My mate works for a big 4 bank and says they're all so sure nothing will happen they've stopped planning for the brexit.

Could still happen but safe to say a lot of people will be shocked if we leave.

After all the chat on here and on my Facebook I thought leave would be a huge favourite.

There was an article today on the bbc about the demographic of who is more likely to vote leave going on current internet polls which probably explained why I thought that going on the demographic of ccmb and where I went to school.

Is this just not her trying to scare potential no shows into voting stay?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    She is obviously not a gambler. Stay is getting shorter by the minute with the bookies, was 1/2 a few weeks ago, now 2/11. Indicates the bookies think its all over barring some kinda of massive event. Gove and Boris are probably plotting to charter a plane and fly it into Canary Wharf as we speak.
    Can they ensure that IDS, Patel, Farage, Hannan, Rees Mogg, Redwood, Mordaunt, Hamilton, Reckless, et al are all on board please

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Can they ensure that IDS, Patel, Farage, Hannan, Rees Mogg, Redwood, Mordaunt, Hamilton, Reckless, et al are all on board please

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post

I think the campaign has become so distorted the public are seeing through the lies of Cameron and his ilk.
    I also think the public are seeing through the lies and nonsense from both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I also think the public are seeing through the lies and nonsense from both sides.
    Yep and it's Tories on both sides that are lying through their back teeth.

Good point Ninian about Sturgeon. A leave vote would give her a great opportunity to justify another Independence referendum.
    As for Corbyn he clearly can't be arsed. I don't know why he just admits he is anti EU because his heart clearly isn't in it. It is though the Tories on both sides of the debate who are full of lies and bullshit

Today Boris was banging on about propaganda from the Treasury barely a week after himself comparing the EU to Nazi Germany ferchrissakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Without a doubt

Project fear is working. Latest poll in The Torygraph gives Remain a 13 point lead amongst those definite to vote. The lead is 20% amongst all voters. I'm pro EU but its an undeserved lead based upon the crap coming out of Cameron and Osborne.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Today Boris was banging on about propaganda from the Treasury barely a week after himself comparing the EU to Nazi Germany ferchrissakes.
    I really hope he has burnt his bridges. He is worse than Cameron and Osborne and that's saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Project fear is working. Latest poll in The Torygraph gives Remain a 13 point lead amongst those definite to vote. The lead is 20% amongst all voters. I'm pro EU but its an undeserved lead based upon the crap coming out of Cameron and Osborne.
    I'm out but of the opinion that, the remain camp will get it quite easily on the day, there are now too many traditional Labour
    voters doing O.K under Tory rule, and find their new found wealth embarrassing to speak of, they will tick the remain box, not to upset
    the new lifestyle of two cars, numerous foreign holidays, plush house and the holiday home etc.

I stopped listening to both sides long ago, it's not been a hard decision for me.

One look at the shower of pricks on the leave campaign is enough.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa View Post
    I stopped listening to both sides long ago, it's not been a hard decision for me.

One look at the shower of pricks on the leave campaign is enough.
    Why do you think that shower of pricks is on the leave campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Do you think absolutely everything that happens is planned?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Because its a ****ing stupid idea and stupid people back it,

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin View Post
    Because its a ****ing stupid idea and stupid people back it,
    Talking about stupid.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7044431.html