+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Olympic Security

Olympic Security

In view of the evidence emerging of Israeli filming of Nice and Munich 'terror attacks' over the last few weeks, what could possibly go wrong?

http://www.thejc.com/news/world-news...urity-olympics

Re: Olympic Security

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    In view of the evidence emerging of Israeli filming of Nice and Munich 'terror attacks' over the last few weeks, what could possibly go wrong?

Damn those pesky Jews.

With Splott Dai and Organ Morgan making their welcome returns of late, it's just like the good old days on here.

All we need now is Feedback and Dr Tim Muff for the full set of lunatics.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Damn those pesky Jews.

With Splott Dai and Organ Morgan making their welcome returns of late, it's just like the good old days on here.

All we need now is Feedback and Dr Tim Muff for the full set of lunatics.
    Glad I'm not included in the full set

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You need to concentrate on driving Louise...

You're in a league of your own my dear.

You never left

You're in great company Splotty, chris made the same prediction for the euros

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You're in great company Splotty, chris made the same prediction for the euros
    I'm not doing any predictions. It would be an insult to the intelligence of the members on here to do that. I don't make the news, I'm just passing it on....

Blog Entries

You need to concentrate on driving Louise...
    I would but my sat nav keeps trying to take me down the wrong road.

You're in a league of your own my dear.
    I will take that as a compliment (even if it wasn't meant as one)

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Come on to Twitter and I'll give you all the links TB...

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

Come on to Twitter and I'll give you all the links TB...
    Don't do it TruBlue.

We all know Twitter is a Zionist conspiracy.

Don't do it TruBlue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6BJJe9JV_A

I'm not doing any predictions. It would be an insult to the intelligence of the members on here to do that. I don't make the news, I'm just passing it on....
    No, to be fair you are not making the news. However, you have drawn a very odd link between "evidence" of Israeli's filming recent terrorist attacks, and the fact this security firm also comes from Israel. Not a logical link at all.

Let's see this evidence of filming.

Don't do it TruBlue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz8RjPAD2Jk

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    No, to be fair you are not making the news. However, you have drawn a very odd link between "evidence" of Israeli's filming recent terrorist attacks, and the fact this security firm also comes from Israel. Not a logical link at all.

The first thing that I would have questioned is the link between 'Israeli filming' of two recent 'terrorist incidents' I may then have looked at why all the Israeli installed cameras magically failed to work on buses and tubes during 7/7. After that I might have questioned why Israeli operatives boasted on TV that the reason that they were caught filming the twin towers on 9/11 was because they were there to 'document the event', going back further in time I would have recalled that the same reason 'document the event' was carried out by another Israeli agent, (Abe Zapruder) in Dallas when President JFK parted company with his brains. Now call me the suspicious type if you like, but when something walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a pretty reasonable assumption to think, that it's a duck...

The first thing that I would have questioned is the link between 'Israeli filming' of two recent 'terrorist incidents' I may then have looked at why all the Israeli installed cameras magically failed to work on buses and tubes during 7/7. After that I might have questioned why Israeli operatives boasted on TV that the reason that they were caught filming the twin towers on 9/11 was because they were there to 'document the event', going back further in time I would have recalled that the same reason 'document the event' was carried out by another Israeli agent, (Abe Zapruder) in Dallas when President JFK parted company with his brains. Now call me the suspicious type if you like, but when something walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a pretty reasonable assumption to think, that it's a duck...
    Not when the evidence is so heavily biased it forces people to come to the "logical" conclusion.

Not when the evidence is so heavily biased it forces people to come to the "logical" conclusion.
    I could have added the 'just happened to be passing' reason given by the Israeli TV crew who documented the Paris supermarket hostage incident, the former Israeli owned, Bataclan theatre massacre, or the Charlie Hebdo incident which was housed in a Rothschild owned building and financed by Israeli/French billionaire Xavier Neil, the owner of Golan telecommunications in Israel. but some may have thought that a bit too much like overkill....

Everyone can own a different opinion, but they cannot own different facts.

Everyone can own a different opinion, but they cannot own different facts.
    I try to base my opinions on facts. Something that is sadly lacking here.

This sets the scene

http://www.debka.com/article/25551/N...ant-windshield

An Israeli (Mossad) news agency confirming that the rented ice cream truck was fitted with a "bullet resistant windshield". The reason? To create the impression that this was a well planned, well organised terrorist cell in France capable of stripping down a truck and retro-fitting bullet resistant windshields.

Then you have to have a cameraman who knows precisely what will happen and when it will happen.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/22/nice-munich/

With someone to feed him the information as to where these incidents will take place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdSkFmqTrLY

I try to base my opinions on facts. Something that is sadly lacking here.
    You could always go and do the research for yourself? The information on all of the events I have mentioned is freely available. I don't make the news or create the dots.

You could always go and do the research for yourself? The information on all of the events I have mentioned is freely available. I don't make the news or create the dots.
    Good idea. Let us all do our own research.