+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,yes and a zillion more yes's

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,yes and a zillion more yes's

The F***ing horrible £36 a time ticket got their cumupance (couldn't give a to$$ about the spelling)

I am so over over the moon, I f***ing hate 'um.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

I frigging hope you're all crying your eyes out going home, I frigging loves it.

Championship for you, championship for you.

£36 a time for a ticket you got what you deserve.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Yes, I'm happy

Re: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,yes and a zillion more yes's

Re: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,yes and a zillion more yes's

Of course it does mean we'll have to play them again next season. £42 I've heard

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Of course it does mean we'll have to play them again next season. £42 I've heard
    Let those who want to pay it do so, I do not go anywhere near the shithole.

Forestieri etc to be sold & Wednesday to fall back into mid-table obscurity like Forest, Reading, Blackburn etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Forestieri etc to be sold & Wednesday to fall back into mid-table obscurity like Forest, Reading, Blackburn etc...
    meanwhile cardiff employ trollope and decide to settle for tenth instead of eighth, until tan decides to invest in somewhere else who likes the colour red.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    meanwhile cardiff employ trollope and decide to settle for tenth instead of eighth, until tan decides to invest in somewhere else who likes the colour red.
    Ha ha ha ha. He he he he. You are white because Real Madrid are white and now Real Madrid are successful and Leeds are super very successful just like their heroes. Yaaaaaaay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Ha ha ha ha. He he he he. You are white because Real Madrid are white and now Real Madrid are successful and Leeds are super very successful just like their heroes. Yaaaaaaay.
    you would know about been successful . unless you count the welsh cup.

How much for a gold membership?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I frigging hope you're all crying your eyes out going home, I frigging loves it.

Championship for you, championship for you.
    Yes - take that ordinary bloke in the street who has no influence over the football club's ticket pricing.