+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bale looks fkd

Bale looks fkd

Typical

Re: Bale looks fkd

Quote Originally Posted by My Name is Dave. View Post
    Typical
    My thoughts too - if he's done his groin then that's it for June...

Hoping it's just cramp. He seems OK in the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    My thoughts too - if he's done his groin then that's it for June...
    Just cramp! :-D

Load of Bale fans on the pitch.

International

if any player had run as far as he had they'd be ****ed too.
    To be fair CR was too, and he was covering back a lot as well. At one point just before Bale went down Ronaldo was holding the goalpost and stretching his leg to try to get the cramp out.

Ronaldo's a lazy fecker, yet he basked in all the glory again last night. Bale was MOTM imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SgorauKoller View Post
    Ronaldo's a lazy fecker, yet he basked in all the glory again last night. Bale was MOTM imo.
    CR had an off night as did Benzema by their own standards and by the way we judge them every week. You have to give credit to Atletico for making them look ordinary though IMO.

Regarding MOTM, every time Bale had the ball offensively he looked a threat and defensively assured. He topped off a great performance with a nonchalant penalty and could barely walk. He said in his interview that he was more nervous AFTER he took the kick. That's a confident man and a class act.
    Obviously we hope he's fully fit and firing in France (no apologies for alliteration) but just his presence on the pitch is crucial to the Welsh team and opposition morale.

Back to the game, I couldn't help but feel sorry for AM and would probably have been shouting for them but for the Welsh connection. Thrilling stuff.

I know about time he had a hair cut scruffy **** hope he's not thinking of representing Wales looking like that

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I know about time he had a hair cut scruffy **** hope he's not thinking of representing Wales looking like that

Same can be said for the other scruffy bastard Allen.

He does put a lot in to the game , you can see at times he has hands on his hips .

It seems odd that although the leagues finish up early in a tournament year, the Champions League Final is less than two weeks before the opening of the Euros. Funnily enough, this has only occurred to me this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    It seems odd that although the leagues finish up early in a tournament year, the Champions League Final is less than two weeks before the opening of the Euros. Funnily enough, this has only occurred to me this year.
    IT'S THE ONLY YEAR IT'S MATTERED!