+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe Mason. What next for him?

Joe Mason. What next for him?

At the beginning of last season I had high hopes that he would come good, that he would be the surprise package.
    Unfortunately he didn't. Worse still, even understanding his laconic style, he sometimes looked disinterested and off the pace.
    Is he a better player than he was for us last season or are his best days already behind him?

Re: Joe Mason. What next for him?

Who cares. He's Wolves problem now.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    At the beginning of last season I had high hopes that he would come good, that he would be the surprise package.
    Unfortunately he didn't. Worse still, even understanding his laconic style, he sometimes looked disinterested and off the pace.
    Is he a better player than he was for us last season or are his best days already behind him?
    He never really progressed after mackay left and i think he was ready for a move at the start of last season

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    He never really progressed after mackay left and i think he was ready for a move at the start of last season
    Good bit of business then by the City , shame though I always thought a good goal, poacher was lurking in their somewhere .