+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Brexit : Should I Listen To The Loons ?

Re: Brexit : Should I Listen To The Loons ?

When the stay knobs say the economy will lose 20. .......40 billion if we leave...not very factual, just general conjecture. .no one knows (as QOTSA once said)

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    When the stay knobs say the economy will lose 20. .......40 billion if we leave...not very factual, just general conjecture. .no one knows (as QOTSA once said)
    Loons

#Project Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    This is correct, I choose not to trust those loons who approved and sanctioned war and the mass killings, resulting in a Europe we have now, joining the EU was never marketed about acts of agression against countries who have heads of state not approved!. joining the EU or common market as it was known at the time was about common policies and not politics, we'll not be allowed to leave anyway irrespective of the vote.
    The problem is there are loons on both sides.
    Vote to leave and a world war is on the horizon with house prices dropping 15-20% and absolutely mega thousands of jobs to be lost.
    No factual proof of any of it but it sure scares the voting public, which is their aim..

Who is the least cunty person on the brexit campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Vote to leave and a world war is on the horizon with house prices dropping 15-20% and absolutely mega thousands of jobs to be lost.
    No factual proof of any of it but it sure scares the voting public, which is their aim..
    I thought it would backfire on Cameron but to be fair to him. he's played #Project Fear a blinder, the majority are being frightened into not wanting change and a remain vote will be secured, he'll then go down in history as a great Prime Minister
    Last edited by Heathblue; 31-05-16 at 13:07.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Scaring the public has been the aim of both sides. The amount of lies, prefabricated nonsense and total bullshit from both stay and leave campaigns should be investigated. Every now and again I wonder if politics can stoop any lower - this referendum campaign has shown it can.

Blog Entries

I thought it would backfire on Cameron but to be fair to him. he's played #Project Fear a blinder, the majority are being frightened into not wanting change and a remain vote will be secured, he'll then go down in history as a great Prime Minister
    Not once people realize what they have let themselves in for he wont.

On the other hand , if he takes us out of Europe, triggering a recession and giving the SNP the chance to split Scotland from the UK, whilst cutting the throat of beloved institutions like the BBC and the NHS he could easily go down as the worst PM ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Not once people realize what they have let themselves in for he wont.
    What would that be then?

Quote Originally Posted by herberthuw View Post
    There is no greater turn off in politics than listening to politicians spout to one ,what to or not do. In the case of the right sided politicians ,you have loons like Farage , Boris , Gove ,William Rees - Mogg , John Redwood , who in their right mind would be guided by their advise ?? when its plain to see thye are suing this as an internal power struggle within the Tory party , and bugger all to do with our best interest , Brexit is just the vehicle .

Just imagine out of Europe , Boris as PM , Gove as his deputy , Redwood as foreign Secretary and Mogg as the Chancellor, and with the the current loopy ( 70's style ) left as the effective opposition . Bloody hell save us all , give me a crap Europe union over any of the above, at least it keeps a tight reign on them .
    Interesting that you see all the loons as being BREXIT. You do realise that Corbyn ( laughingly ) claims to want to stay in? He is a loon AND a man without the courage of his convictions. He said what the TUC told him to say, not what he believed. Diane Abbot, the racist loon, she is STAY too.

Loons and liars on both sides.

another work day, another day of asking my customers which way they are going to vote

the best answer today was :

If we were not in the EU and the vote was to join the EU, would you ? ? ?

from this guys ( retired and living well on a nice private pension in a 400 K home ) point of view when he voted in the 70's ( 75 wasnt it ? ?? ) he voted for to join but the EU was completely different to its current form

So the question " If we were not in the EU and the vote was to join the EU, would you "

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    another work day, another day of asking my customers which way they are going to vote

the best answer today was :

If we were not in the EU and the vote was to join the EU, would you ? ? ?

from this guys ( retired and living well on a nice private pension in a 400 K home ) point of view when he voted in the 70's ( 75 wasnt it ? ?? ) he voted for to join but the EU was completely different to its current form

So the question " If we were not in the EU and the vote was to join the EU, would you "
    Impossible to answer without knowing how we would have fared for the last 40 years without being in the eu

Quote Originally Posted by the leader View Post
    Interesting that you see all the loons as being BREXIT. You do realise that Corbyn ( laughingly ) claims to want to stay in? He is a loon AND a man without the courage of his convictions. He said what the TUC told him to say, not what he believed. Diane Abbot, the racist loon, she is STAY too.

Loons and liars on both sides.
    Corbyn is confused, back in the day he was not very much an European, don't know what's happened
    Last edited by life on mars; 31-05-16 at 14:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Impossible to answer without knowing how we would have fared for the last 40 years without being in the eu
    i think he means today

if the vote was to join the EU next month for the first time, would you ? ? ( well thats how i took it )

i think he means today

if the vote was to join the EU next month for the first time, would you ? ? ( well thats how i took it )
    So are you asking if there was a vote to leave and then a subsequent vote to rejoin, what would you do?
    Or are you asking if we had never joined

So are you asking if there was a vote to leave and then a subsequent vote to rejoin, what would you do?
    I think it's the latter.

FWIW, yeah I would vote in

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    I think it's the latter.

FWIW, yeah I would vote in
    If we had never joined we wouldn't have been benefitting from being a member for the last 40 years, so we might still be the sick man of Europe.
    In that scenario lots more people might want to join

I probably would have voted in based on the info given at the time however, we know know that the common market idea of trade agreements was just a fore runner to the massive political behemoth that we now have, we have the promises and scaremongering from Cameron, but history should indicate the promises cannot be trusted. Voting Yes will see the systematic dismantling of the NHS and for me, it's a gamble that cannot be considered.

#Project Fear

I probably would have voted in based on the info given at the time however, we know know that the common market idea of trade agreements was just a fore runner to the massive political behemoth that we now have, we have the promises and scaremongering from Cameron, but history should indicate the promises cannot be trusted. Voting Yes will see the systematic dismantling of the NHS and for me, it's a gamble that cannot be considered.

#Project Fear
    How do you think voting no will save the NHS?

yes

We never joined the EU the first time around, would you vote to join now ( or next month )

that was the question the guy said we should be asking ourselves

The weirdest reason to not vote yes I've seen so far

Do you know who will definitely save the NHS, Jeremy Hunt and an unchallenged Tory government!

yes

We never joined the EU the first time around, would you vote to join now ( or next month )

that was the question the guy said we should be asking ourselves
    It really isn't

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    It really isn't
    any expansion on that

as i can expand on what he was aiming for ( as we discussed it ) he was saying both sides are spouting " Maybe's & and we might's " and neither side really know what would really happen if we left, unless you know different ( and i guess you just might think you do )

I don't, as I alluded to, it's a gamble you want to take, then that's fine, I don't, my instinct is the NHS is more secure within UK custody in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Over the past few weeks the odds for remain have been shortening every day. However over the past week with some polls showing a neck and neck race pollsters are just beginning to lengthen those odds. It's far from over.
    Those odds have now shifted very significantly. The odds on remain have been lengthened and those on Leave are shortening very quickly. The bookies are reacting to favourable Leave polls.