+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brexit : Should I Listen To The Loons ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit : Should I Listen To The Loons ?

The Remain camp have given facts and figures and all the Leave camp have done is shout nonsense and scream about immigration

Are there actually people out there who're voting on whether to stay in the EU for another generation or two, based on who's in the band of relatively influential/popular 'loons' in 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Are there actually people out there who're voting on whether to stay in the EU for another generation or two, based on who's in the band of relatively influential/popular 'loons' in 2016?
    Not at all , I have decided for a safety first vote, with the world markets still uncertain . My point was, I find it very difficult to be persuaded by the no campaigns reasoning which do appear to flow from the dated right wing lunatic fringe ,who base their argruments on prejudices views, rather than that of substance.

When the stay knobs say the economy will lose 20. .......40 billion if we leave...not very factual, just general conjecture. .no one knows (as QOTSA once said)

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    When the stay knobs say the economy will lose 20. .......40 billion if we leave...not very factual, just general conjecture. .no one knows (as QOTSA once said)
    Loons

#Project Fear

Who is the least cunty person on the brexit campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by herberthuw View Post
    There is no greater turn off in politics than listening to politicians spout to one ,what to or not do. In the case of the right sided politicians ,you have loons like Farage , Boris , Gove ,William Rees - Mogg , John Redwood , who in their right mind would be guided by their advise ?? when its plain to see thye are suing this as an internal power struggle within the Tory party , and bugger all to do with our best interest , Brexit is just the vehicle .

Just imagine out of Europe , Boris as PM , Gove as his deputy , Redwood as foreign Secretary and Mogg as the Chancellor, and with the the current loopy ( 70's style ) left as the effective opposition . Bloody hell save us all , give me a crap Europe union over any of the above, at least it keeps a tight reign on them .
    Interesting that you see all the loons as being BREXIT. You do realise that Corbyn ( laughingly ) claims to want to stay in? He is a loon AND a man without the courage of his convictions. He said what the TUC told him to say, not what he believed. Diane Abbot, the racist loon, she is STAY too.

Loons and liars on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by the leader View Post
    Interesting that you see all the loons as being BREXIT. You do realise that Corbyn ( laughingly ) claims to want to stay in? He is a loon AND a man without the courage of his convictions. He said what the TUC told him to say, not what he believed. Diane Abbot, the racist loon, she is STAY too.

Loons and liars on both sides.
    Corbyn is confused, back in the day he was not very much an European, don't know what's happened
    Last edited by life on mars; 31-05-16 at 14:52.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    How do you think voting no will save the NHS?
    The weirdest reason to not vote yes I've seen so far

Do you know who will definitely save the NHS, Jeremy Hunt and an unchallenged Tory government!

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    yes

We never joined the EU the first time around, would you vote to join now ( or next month )

that was the question the guy said we should be asking ourselves
    It really isn't

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    It really isn't
    any expansion on that

as i can expand on what he was aiming for ( as we discussed it ) he was saying both sides are spouting " Maybe's & and we might's " and neither side really know what would really happen if we left, unless you know different ( and i guess you just might think you do )

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    :fingers: I'm busy on the decks
    That's a euphemism if there ever was one

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Voting Yes will see the systematic dismantling of the NHS and for me, it's a gamble that cannot be considered.

#Project Fear
    Are you running project fear? Your completely unsubstantiated comment is scaremongering at its worst. Provide some proof that voting yes will see an end to the NHS?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Are you running project fear? Your completely unsubstantiated comment is scaremongering at its worst. Provide some proof that voting yes will see an end to the NHS?
    Personally I think that a vote to leave the EU, with the subsequent inevitable goodbye to Scotland and the perpetual tory governments to follow, which would no doubt have lurched to the right given the individuals in the leave campaign - the NHS would be dismantled within a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Personally I think that a vote to leave the EU, with the subsequent inevitable goodbye to Scotland and the perpetual tory governments to follow, which would no doubt have lurched to the right given the individuals in the leave campaign - the NHS would be dismantled within a few years.
    Brexit campaign does seem to be packed full of people who publicly fawn over the NHS but act differently behind closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Brexit campaign does seem to be packed full of people who publicly fawn over the NHS but act differently behind closed doors.
    I mean that's all just conjecture, but I don't think there's any denying that a large proportion of the brexit campaign are anti BBC, anti NHS , dont believe in climate change etc. Nothing I've said is too much of a stretch of the imagination - Scotland leaving etc, whereas what is the threat to the NHS if we stay?
    Nobody can seem to spell that out, just we might lose the NHS because of REASONS.
    We have a veto in Europe, so we don't hve to give anything up they dont want to.

or, would it not be better to have an NHS still in the UK or not at all ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Sounds a lot like scaremongering to me.
    #projectfear.

#projectfear.
    The funboy three are off

#Project Fear

The funboy three are off

#Project Fear
    That isn't an answer to the points I have made. Instead you go back to the playground method if debate, I'm not convinced that you know what you're voting for in 3 weeks time. I'm certainly unsure of the implications of leaving or remaining - the politicians aren't answering any questions (bit like you). However, I am 100 percent certain you have no idea of the implications either. But here you are, spouting off unsubstantiated comments as facts.

That isn't an answer to the points I have made. Instead you go back to the playground method if debate, I'm not convinced that you know what you're voting for in 3 weeks time. I'm certainly unsure of the implications of leaving or remaining - the politicians aren't answering any questions (bit like you). However, I am 100 percent certain you have no idea of the implications either. But here you are, spouting off unsubstantiated comments as facts.
    What points have you made ?

What points have you made ?
    That your claims are unsubstantiated, and that you are scaremongering.

That your claims are unsubstantiated, and that you are scaremongering.
    So you haven't made any points I'm glad we agree about something, at no point have I said that any point I make regarding the NHS are facts, infact, I have repeatedly said it's a gamble that's all, what I have said is that the UK entered the common market agreement on trading policies, fishing, farming etc. we did not sign up because of any of the scaremongering that Cameron and associated are throwing about now, the erosion of workers pensions being one of his latest, a EURO Army, TTIP etc. it's your right to ignore these. but its also my right to try and digest information from both sides and come to my own conclusion, I only have to justify them to myself and no one else, one John Doe scaremongering on a Cardiff city football site whereas the prime minister of this country has engaged in scaremongering tactics that, members of his own party are questioning and proposing that a vote of no confidence in him is engaged after the election, are you for real ?

not sure i am overly keen on losing ( slowly watering down ) or army in favour of a " euro army " , while most of the time our army is used as a part in a bigger joint mission, look at the Falklands, would we have to ask the " EU " to have some troops to go and protect it again ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    not sure i am overly keen on losing ( slowly watering down ) or army in favour of a " euro army " , while most of the time our army is used as a part in a bigger joint mission, look at the Falklands, would we have to ask the " EU " to have some troops to go and protect it again ? ? ?
    No British pm would even consider a move towards a unified EU army (which we are a long long way away from ) without firm guarantees on protecting British interests. Likewise the French with their overseas territories.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    No British pm would even consider a move towards a unified EU army (which we are a long long way away from ) without firm guarantees on protecting British interests. Likewise the French with their overseas territories.
    A British prime minister went to Brussels recently to thrash out concessions regarding our membership, members of his own party agree that he was sent away like a naughty school boy with a couple of token gestures, I agree that No British pm would even consider a move towards a unified EU army, however the way that the EU is evolving I'm not sure the pm would have the power to stop it and be allowed to remain within the EU club.