+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ouch! YES - woohoo, ouch!

Ouch! YES - woohoo, ouch!

Came off my bike this morning, luckily on a disused railway and not the road, Broken my shoulder on my right side and wrist on my left. 4 to 6 weeks off work apparently. Just in time for the euros. What a stroke of luck, sort of. I am in fooking agony.

Re: Ouch! YES - woohoo, ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Came off my bike this morning, luckily on a disused railway and not the road, Broken my shoulder on my right side and wrist on my left. 4 to 6 weeks off work apparently. Just in time for the euros. What a stroke of luck, sort of. I am in fooking agony.

I'd be gutted if I were you

Your going to miss out tomorrow
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-o...oming-11427827

P.s you fell by that broken pavement didn't you wink wink were there's blame there's a claim cough splutter

i feel your pain, came off over the bars in 2006, broke two arms and a wrist, still managed to ride home 5 miles b4 the pain really hit me, six weeks off and it was during the world cup

Not being funny like, but how the feck are you typing??

Hope you recover soon

Wireless keyboard on my lap. my broken shoulder side wrist and hand are still moveable - to an extent - just my shoulder is immobilised.

Had to push my buckled bike a mile to civilisation to where I could get a signal and a lift to hospital. that frigging hurt.

Thanks th63.

That's karma.
    For the Velothon.