+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bordeaux Roll Call

Re: Bordeaux Roll Call

Driving to Ashford on Thursday night and catching the Eurostar Friday morning,then TGV to Bordeaux arriving about tea time and staying in an Airbnb with my 12 year old son.Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz1927 View Post
    Getting the Megabus and due to arrive in Bordeaux around 6:15 AM Saturday after leaving London 10:30 AM Friday
    Farking hell mate, 20 hours!!! Is that via Switzerland?

Reserve

Haha, nah have a few hours stop over in Paris Friday evening, enough to watch the game somewhere before getting back on the bus. Would love to have flown but going away with the family later in the summer and couldn't justify the cost compared to the £35 bus ticket.

Fling from stanstead to Biarritz Thursday. Train to Bordeaux on Saturday. Back to Biarritz on Sunday. Flying back Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Check your emails, my choo-choo has just been cancelled. Need to try and sort out tomorrow.
    Oh shit no. Just asked the guy who booked that leg of the journey to check his emails.

FFS

Leaving Thrisday night with 7 of us in car. Arriving Friday morning probably head to beach on Friday then into Bordeaux in evening for France game. Leaving Sunday afternoon and heading back.

Coming back out with wife and kids on Wednesday for England game. Staying near Lens. Then to brother in laws for a weekend in Paris and onto Toulouse Sunday for Russia game staying with friends in Montabaun.

Then going to the in laws for three weeks in Aix en Provence and will travel on train from there if Wales qualify. Nice would be perfect for last 16.

Have tickets for QF in Marseille in any event.

Can't wait.

driving down tomorrow staying near la rochelle cant wait

Travelling by car very early on Friday ...ferry currently unaffected . Should be in Bordeaux for @ 6pm .

9 of us get to Bordeaux around 2pm on Saturday.

Staying next door to the stadium, which is handy.

Off on Thursday night, camper van until July 4th (apparently
    ), long enough to see us gallantly bow out in the quarter finals. Should be an experience, can't wait to be in the ground on Saturday, it's going to be emotional I reckon after all these years attempting to qualify.

Flying Friday from Cardiff to Amsterdam 6am then on to Bordeaux, 2 nights in central and reverse journey Sunday.

Same route via Amsterdam to Toulouse next Saturday for 3 nights, hope we are still in with a reasonable shout by then.

Not able to get out there for Saturday's game, but flying to Bordeaux next Wednesday to spend a few days there. Will watch the England game in the fan zone or a bar, then travel to Toulouse on Saturday. Planning on getting the train down from Bordeaux to Toulouse, but if anyone has 2 spare seats in a car on the Saturday (18th) we'd like to hitch a ride and chip in for fuel!

Flying somewhere tomorrow (no idea where I left it to more organised people). 24 hours to go!

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Flying somewhere tomorrow (no idea where I left it to more organised people). 24 hours to go!
    Pretty much this ^^

On the ferry partaking of the grape

Safe journies to all of you. Talk of 20,000 Welsh supporters in Bordeaux is staggering and brilliant. The players will not want for a lack of support.

Arrived yesterday , very nice city . Lots of Squares with Bars and restaurants , beer about 5 euro a pint , wine errrm can't remember this morning !

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Are you on theStrachan Travel plane ?
    Absolutely, myself plus 4

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz1927 View Post
    Getting the Megabus and due to arrive in Bordeaux around 6:15 AM Saturday after leaving London 10:30 AM Friday
    Looks like I'll be joining you on the connecting coach from Paris as I'm getting into Bordeaux at the same time...

Quote Originally Posted by cityviking View Post
    I will be in Bordeaux, if you are there at 915 mind you will miss the rugby!
    Rugby starts at 0935am French time...so I'll be there 20 minutes early