+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I see that Mark Lawrenson......................................... .......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I see that Mark Lawrenson......................................... .......

has predicted a 1-0 win for Wales today - we're doomed, I tell you, doomed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36581804

Mind you, the answer he gave to the question "Which teams have stood out so far?" certainly surprised me;-

"I would actually go for Wales as the team who have impressed me the most, for finishing top of Group B after being seeded fourth. They are not a one-man team like many people say but that one man - Gareth Bale - has shown he is a world-class player."

Re: I see that Mark Lawrenson......................................... .......

Praise from Lawrenson and not just that - accurate praise.

2016 has been one very surprising year.

I don't if it's a Welsh thing as I can't remember what his predictions for you were like when you were in the PL, but he's had us down every season so far. So maybe he's not biased.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    I don't if it's a Welsh thing as I can't remember what his predictions for you were like when you were in the PL, but he's had us down every season so far. So maybe he's not biased.
    From memory, he gave us 5 points all season. But we shat in his bag.