+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alcohol at Bordeaux and Toulouse?

Cool Alcohol at Bordeaux and Toulouse?

I've seen loads of talk about alcohol sales arrangements for Lens but what's the score at the other two grounds?

Are they serving alcohol in the ground or around the ground or is it a mad dash from the city centre to get there before kick off?

Re: Alcohol at Bordeaux and Toulouse?

From trips to France for the rugby I am not sure any alcohol is served in grounds. Alcohol free beer is served though to rub your nose in it.

Expect to hear"your****ing telling me I just paid€10 for a beer and there's no ****ing alcohol in it" many times in the ground.

Hopefully not going to be the case for our games .

There hasn't been alcohol at UEFA games for years.

Not in the stadium that is.

Quote Originally Posted by j1927r View Post
    I've seen loads of talk about alcohol sales arrangements for Lens but what's the score at the other two grounds?

Are they serving alcohol in the ground or around the ground or is it a mad dash from the city centre to get there before kick off?
    The ground is well out of the centre (like 20-35 mins worth on the tram plus 5-10 walk) so unless yyou can find a bar closer then it will be a very mad dash. It could be even longer on match day.

Bordeaux.

I heard there maybe beer tents around but outside the ground but it's sounding ever increasingly wrong :(

Does anyone know if there are any bars near the ground?

Get some cans and head to Le Lac!