+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: England Game Thursday

Re: England Game Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Moomin View Post
    Russians are definitely a big worry... Saw the Russian Ultra Twitter earlier and it was disgusting

One of the videos posted..

Versus Britain? In their ****ing dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Versus Britain? In their ****ing dreams.
    A French woman said to me she'd be supporting us in our game against Great Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    den haag, on glentorans level in ireland and cardiff in wales.
    Poor old Chris.

Would be surprised if there is any trouble inside the stadium itself for the game. Early kick-off; extra security; and both sets of fans know they will actually be nicked and punished if caught on camera. Unlike the Russians who seem to act with impunity.

As for staying in Lille people just have to be sensible. Don't wear your colours out in the evenings; avoid the main gathering points. Above all don't buy into all the macho bullshit. Boring, I know, but better than ending up in hospital or on the front page of the Sun.

International

I think the biggest problem will be the Wales Russia game if they do not beat Slovakia.
    Then their fans will have nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I think the biggest problem will be the Wales Russia game if they do not beat Slovakia.
    Then their fans will have nothing to lose.
    Apart from missing the next World Cup, which surely has to happen now. Partic after one of Russians main World Cup bloke so called the 150 heroes fighting for the pride of Russia?? Wtf? Someone should tell the backward cnuts that ship sailed a long time ago. Looks like most fans are getting in great.....