+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How much did Dean Saunders have to drink?

How much did Dean Saunders have to drink?

Oblivious to Slovakia's equaliser in the post match discussion on BBC.
    Discussing our 2nd goal saying we were 1-0 up at the time twice.
    Last edited by The Bob Banker Spanker; 12-06-16 at 03:03.

Re: How much did Dean Saunders have to drink?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Drinking is our national sport if the truth be told.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Drinking is our national sport if the truth be told.
    Not according to Saunders.
    He said yesterday that "we are a rugby nation, and football will always come second to rugby, but we are still excited for the euros".

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    He said yesterday that "we are a rugby nation, and football will always come second to rugby, but we are still excited for the euros".
    I wonder if he got told to say that? Elis James has a radio BBC show out about welsh identity and rugby or football which is fairly interesting. We're not really big enough to not support any welsh representation but it's bonkers to say rugby is the national sport, 6 nations may the national event mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    I know, the Jack fool!
    All those years putting people right regarding the ratio of footy pitches to rugby in Wales gone up in smoke in one sentence!

My theory is that he could well have been plied with drink by the Beeb (remember Best on Wogan?)
    At h/t he was saying, with hand movements too, what Coleman's tactics would be during the second half... like some fountain of all knowledge with huge coaching and management success behind him
    Last edited by MacAdder; 12-06-16 at 08:19. Reason: Another typo predictive text!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I know, the Jack fool!
    All those years putting people right regarding the ratio of footy pitches to rugby in Wales gone up in smoke in one sentence!

My theory is that he could well have been plied with drink by the Beeb (remember Best on Wogan?)
    At h/t he was saying, with hand movements too, what Coleman's tactics would be during the second half... like some fountain of all knowledge with huge coaching and management success behind him
    It was an interesting comment but lets give everyone a bit of grace here. This is new territory for us all. A game changer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Dean Saunders is an embarrassment, how he ever gets invited back is beyond me, he talks total sh!t.
    I find myself cringing from behind the sofa praying for the torture to end. Please lets have John Toshack on Thursday.