Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Orlando nightclub mass shooting

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Dry your eyes princess.
    Dry my eyes,wash your mouth out bitch,

RIP the dead

the Guys dad says it wasnt nothing to do with religion, yet a news channel is reporting he phoned the emergency services and pledged his allegiance to Daesh

you might or might not know, in Orlando the Police do security of theme parks ( both disney and Universal ) and bars and other public events when not on duty, I havent read if this bar had one doing it ? ? but as its gay pride week ( dont wear red to disney during this week if you dont want people to think you are gay ) i guess they might have, so not sure what went on with that

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    RIP the dead

the Guys dad says it wasnt nothing to do with religion, yet a news channel is reporting he phoned the emergency services and pledged his allegiance to Daesh

you might or might not know, in Orlando the Police do security of theme parks ( both disney and Universal ) and bars and other public events when not on duty, I havent read if this bar had one doing it ? ? but as its gay pride week ( dont wear red to disney during this week if you dont want people to think you are gay ) i guess they might have, so not sure what went on with that
    Security at Disney may as well be done by Donald Duck tbf