+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Glamtastic

Glamtastic

Another superb win in the Royal London Cup.
    In a rain affected match Kent racked up 290 in 42 overs. Under DL Glammy needed required 293 and one by three wickets with 7 balls to spare. Ingram with another brilliant knock was 95 not out.

That's now five wins in nine days.

Re: Glamtastic

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    In a rain affected match Kent racked up 290 in 42 overs. Under DL Glammy needed required 293 and one by three wickets with 7 balls to spare. Ingram with another brilliant knock was 95 not out.

Just beat me to it must have writing at the same time. We're unstoppable at the moment

Ingram has made a huge difference.

That should have read as 'won'

Snap, dead heat to the minute!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Snap, dead heat to the minute!!
    I don't think anyone dare post that they may win and wait until the game finishes.

I don't think anyone dare post that they may win and wait until the game finishes.
    I've got this mental picture of a bunch of saddos listening to the radio with their messages already drafted eagerly awaiting before pressing the 'send' button!

Top win Glambags

To whom could you possibly be referring....?? The turnaround from the start of the season is truly remarkable.

Even me

Great win that I didn't even know was happening until an hour or so ago.

Somerset & Essex drawing (due to messrs Duckworth and Lewis) helped too.

Another great win! Since tobw stopped posting during matches we been on fire well done bob

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I've got this mental picture of a bunch of saddos listening to the radio with their messages already drafted eagerly awaiting before pressing the 'send' button!

Top win Glambags

Interesting week coming up for the Glamorgan bowlers. Having been smashed around by Sam Billings today (he went from 46 to 106 off his last 19 balls) they now get to bowl at Brendon McCullum down here on Tuesday before making their way to Taunton on Wednesday to play Chris Gayle at 20/20. Back here on Friday to meet up with Billings again. Could be a good week to blend in with the crowd at third man and hope the captain forgets about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Interesting week coming up for the Glamorgan bowlers. Having been smashed around by Sam Billings today (he went from 46 to 106 off his last 19 balls) they now get to bowl at Brendon McCullum down here on Tuesday before making their way to Taunton on Wednesday to play Chris Gayle at 20/20. Back here on Friday to meet up with Billings again. Could be a good week to blend in with the crowd at third man and hope the captain forgets about you.
    Yes a big test indeed, let's hope they blow cold as batsmen.