+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SPECIAL OFFER !! IDEAL FOR BREXIT VOTERS

SPECIAL OFFER !! IDEAL FOR BREXIT VOTERS

I have obtained some top quality brain cells which would suit Brexit voters.
    Pm me if you want some as it is clear Brexit voters urgently need these.
    Competitive rates available.

Re: SPECIAL OFFER !! IDEAL FOR BREXIT VOTERS

It's obvious you have not used them brain cells for yourself

As you clearly need quite a lot matey, I can offer a generous quantity discount, ideal for bigots like yourself.

Keep them you need them, I'll be voting out by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothoppa Razor View Post
    As you clearly need quite a lot matey, I can offer a generous quantity discount, ideal for bigots like yourself.
    And how does me voting out make me a bigot?, oh sorry no need to answer that I forgot you do not have enough brain cells yourself, to be giving any away!

I'd say the definition of bigot would be someone who refuses to acknowledge that there are alternatives to their own narrow minded view of the world.

Perhaps if people like you and Dave actually took the time to put a reasoned argument for staying instead of pathetic nonsense then we wouldn't be hurtling towards leaving next week.

Not a brexit voter by the way - just an undecided who was hoping to see a grown up case from both sides.

I"m not brain dead, I'm not a racist, I have no great political allegiance but I'm OUT.
    Hope that doesn't offend you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    great for Slovakia though, we have to look after them small economies otherwise they would more handouts ( from the UK taxpayer ) to help them get by

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    That was ukip propaganda then and is vote leave propaganda now.

Peugeot moved production because it cost too much to make their cars here.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    great for Slovakia though, we have to look after them small economies otherwise they would more handouts ( from the UK taxpayer ) to help them get by
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...hicles-7928358

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    That was ukip propaganda then and is vote leave propaganda now.

Peugeot moved production because it cost too much to make their cars here.

Despite nissan making a large chunk of their cars here in the UK. Plenty of profit to make them here. They just want MORE.

Anyone noticed all the big multinational companies are against Brexit? Could it be simply because with us in they can pay alot less tax on EU earnings, with us out they will have to pay more tax. Dont listen to companies telling us to stay in, they are only doing it to keep profits ever increasing at our expense.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Not for much longer

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Despite nissan making a large chunk of their cars here in the UK. Plenty of profit to make them here. They just want MORE.

Anyone noticed all the big multinational companies are against Brexit? Could it be simply because with us in they can pay alot less tax on EU earnings, with us out they will have to pay more tax. Dont listen to companies telling us to stay in, they are only doing it to keep profits ever increasing at our expense.
    Of course they want to make more profit, that is unfortunately what makes our world go round.

I agree with the second paragraph. Don't listen to business about any political decision, their first and last thought is always about their bottom line. But unfortunately for leave this mantra also has to apply to the few business personalities that they have managed to snag. Dyson told us the world would end if we didn't join the euro, now the world will end if we don't leave the EU. As with all businessmen all he cares about is the success of his own business, which is precisely why he makes nothing in the UK anymore.

There are a small number of people calling our people for being stupid being racist etc. All of them to me seem like they have heard racists might be voting for brexit, therefore they are voting in. They have not put any braincells into us analysing the decision, just come to a decision based on a simple story.

Why are you voting in, what is your rationale?

Got to love at people calling out voters racist, and even the racists that are voting out. A vote out will decrease WHITE european migration, and allow us to bring in more Common wealth migrants, more indians basically. A vote out will increase non-white migration and decrease white migration.

If the cells you are selling are the same ones you have, I hope there is a good warranty because they dont appear to be working

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    There are a small number of people calling our people for being stupid being racist etc. All of them to me seem like they have heard racists might be voting for brexit, therefore they are voting in. They have not put any braincells into us analysing the decision, just come to a decision based on a simple story.

Why are you voting in, what is your rationale?

Got to love at people calling out voters racist, and even the racists that are voting out. A vote out will decrease WHITE european migration, and allow us to bring in more Common wealth migrants, more indians basically. A vote out will increase non-white migration and decrease white migration.
    Generally, racists just dislike anyone who isn't from their country. It isn't just about skin colour.

Whilst anyone who is racist will most certainly vote to leave that does not mean that all Leavers are racist. Far from it in fact as we all have our personal reasons for voting in or out.

Personally I could never align myself on such an important issue with someone like Farage who, rightly or wrongly, I regard as borderline racist and most certainly xenophobic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Generally, racists just dislike anyone who isn't from their country. It isn't just about skin colour.

Whilst anyone who is racist will most certainly vote to leave that does not mean that all Leavers are racist. Far from it in fact as we all have our personal reasons for voting in or out.

Personally I could never align myself on such an important issue with someone like Farage who, rightly or wrongly, I regard as borderline racist and most certainly xenophobic.
    Fairplay, you have been spouting the same crap from the start, I wouldn't align myself with the slime that is David Cameron but each to his own and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post

In your generalisation, how do the Welsh not British stand?, I am presuming they are racist as well?, you are a far more intelligent person than your post suggests, to label anyone racist who has the temerity to vote out is nothing more than desperation, you never said it but implied it, I could label anyone who votes to remain, a greedy selfish 2hat, init for their ring fenced EU jobs, Pensions, 2 cars, lavish holidays, nice homes and frightened to death of loosing it in the anticipated temporary downturn of the economy on exit, totally false in their welcoming of economic migrants, but I wouldn't do that because the majority have sincere views, this is now the final desperate act by those who fear a democratic vote doesn't align with their own vote, the prime example of this MB has been at it this morning, seems he's getting worried of loosing his lavish lifestyle, LIDL champers is fine yenno

I've voted already (postal vote).