+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Euro 2016 Final tickets

Euro 2016 Final tickets

My mate has two tickets for the final of Euro 2016 but he is getting married on that day and cannot attend.

If anyone wants to go instead of him, it's at St Andrews Church in Brighton and the bride’s name is Sarah.

Re: Euro 2016 Final tickets

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    My mate has two tickets for the final of Euro 2016 but he is getting married on that day and cannot attend.

If anyone wants to go instead of him, it's at St Andrews Church in Brighton and the bride’s name is Sarah.
    An oldie but a goodie

If anyone wants to go instead of him, it's at St Andrews Church in Brighton and the bride’s name is Steve.
    FYP

Ha ha, I'm definitely using that.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

That's quite funny for you buddy. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

I would go, but it just wouldnt work out

I would tie her up in knots, she'll be looking sheepishly at the ground speechless in no time.