+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's all kicking off. On the Dark side.

It's all kicking off. On the Dark side.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...p?f=2&t=174052

Moderators trying to defend the O.P..

Re: It's all kicking off. On the Dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy G View Post
    http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...p?f=2&t=174052

Moderators trying to defend the O.P..
    A Wrexham lad knocked a Russian out,good on him.

Blue in the Face

I bet with all these hooligan videos kicking around, ***** won't stop w**king for months...

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    A Wrexham lad knocked a Russian out,good on him.
    No spoilers please Nelson.
    It'll be in the next book.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    I bet with all these hooligan videos kicking around, ***** won't stop w**king for months...
    ***** likes Walking?

Fair play, that is an embarrassing thread.

Blue in the Face

I look forward to the Russian back lash in Toulouse as I get picked off by these knuckle-draggers as i am travelling on my own.
    Thanks Heros

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I look forward to the Russian back lash in Toulouse as I get picked off by these knuckle-draggers as i am travelling on my own.
    Thanks Heros
    Just wear a black tee shirt and get a bum bag they will think you are one of their own

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Just wear a black tee shirt and get a bum bag they will think you are one of their own
    Don't forget the gumshield

I like this response in particular

"We will talk about whatever we want on this forum I hope the mods respect that unless it's illegal
    Those of you that don't know your history - maybe read some of forever blues books"

Very ironic that he uses the word "history" when supporting an activity that belongs in the past

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    And a cosh.

am hearing that Carl is bringing out a stone island, burberry and Aquascutum range of gum shields.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    am hearing that Carl is bringing out a stone island, burberry and Aquascutum range of gum shields.
    Just to be serious, who's going to the first British firm with gum shields?, its bound to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post

I like this response in particular

"We will talk about whatever we want on this forum I hope the mods respect that unless it's illegal
    Those of you that don't know your history - maybe read some of forever blues books"

Very ironic that he uses the word "history" when supporting an activity that belongs in the past
    I had to stop reading after the read some of forever blues books

not sure the need for the remarks on here, though i understand its still fairly popular to knock them on ***** site ( i dont read it )

leave them to it, if they want to chat about it, then let them, you dont need to read it

it went on in the past and i know people on here had some good times, but we move on, I know i have

though saying that, its going on right now in France, the Russians are going to kill someone soon, so the options appear to me, stay with bigger number to stay safe, i even had a text of a millwall lad i know from another site ( used to use ITK for people who remember it ) asking if i was in France and saying all the Brits are " mobbing up " to stay safer

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt;4636408[B
    ]not sure the need for the remarks on here, though i understand its still fairly popular to knock them on ***** site ( i dont read it )

leave them to it, if they want to chat about it, then let them, you dont need to read it
    [/B]
    it went on in the past and i know people on here had some good times, but we move on, I know i have

though saying that, its going on right now in France, the Russians are going to kill someone soon, so the options appear to me, stay with bigger number to stay safe, i even had a text of a millwall lad i know from another site ( used to use ITK for people who remember it ) asking if i was in France and saying all the Brits are " mobbing up " to stay safer
    I didn't make you read my thread.

I didn't make you read my thread.
    I read loads of threads on here ( infact most of them )

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I read loads of threads on here ( infact most of them )
    You butted in on the thread saying'we don't need to read threads'

You butted in on the thread saying'we don't need to read threads'
    There's threads on there showing fights in Turkey and then stating kicking off in Lille.
    Despite being pulled up another thread shows the same thing started by ***** and Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    not sure the need for the remarks on here, though i understand its still fairly popular to knock them on ***** site ( i dont read it )

Personally I'm glad Biggy G posted the link because the OP in the thread cracked me up and then I had another good laugh at the knots those trying to justify it tied themselves up in. I made a right mess of the moderator's job on here when I tried it, so I can understand that it is not as easy a job as some think it is, but the moderator on *****' site made a right fool of himself and I believe your intervention in this thread was an unnecessary mistake.

As is rightly pointed out in that thread,it's ordinary fans who pay the price for hooliganism. As insider says, someone like him coild be a target. There is nothing wrong with taking the piss out of attitudes like the OP; in fact I think that's the best way of defeating it. His account was like a Bingo game of phrases (toe to toe, lad, etc).

Bit of a shame to see this board still has one or two people who get excited about it.

One other thing about that site, I see they've fallen back into their old habit of using someone else's work to start threads and passing it off as their own with no acknowledgement to the author.
    Carl's piece on how Swansea's Premier League programme may effect our fixture list when it is published is just a rehash of what Michael wrote on the subject a day earlier with just a few, meaningless, alterations made here and there - I'd not visited that site in ages before yesterday and I don't think I'll be returning to it anytime soon.

"Nukes this video backs u up"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I've just been banned on the other board. The mods can't take a little observational criticism. What worms they are.