+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's all kicking off. On the Dark side.

Re: It's all kicking off. On the Dark side.

This is my favourite bit.

Got to say all the Lads stood toe to toe with them except the young English Lads who didn't get involved, who apologised later.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    One other thing about that site, I see they've fallen back into their old habit of using someone else's work to start threads and passing it off as their own with no acknowledgement to the author.
    Carl's piece on how Swansea's Premier League programme may effect our fixture list when it is published is just a rehash of what Michael wrote on the subject a day earlier with just a few, meaningless, alterations made here and there - I'd not visited that site in ages before yesterday and I don't think I'll be returning to it anytime soon.
    They never fell out of it. They were forever stealing Loramskis work.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    They never fell out of it. They were forever stealing Loramskis work.
    Just seen that Bluetits "Is Bale carrying an injury" post has been replicated by the grange end multi.
    A few words changed though of course.

I started the English Lad survives.... thread over there, but i started it with a link to the story on the Wales on Line site. An hour later it had been changed to include pictures and narrative to another papers story.
    It had also been stickied. The only part that hadn't changed was the thread title 🙈🙉🙊
    Last edited by The Bloop; 18-06-16 at 09:43. Reason: Spelling mistake

Nukes: the type of guy who would like high inflation coz it fits with his 70s outlook on life

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Just seen that Bluetits "Is Bale carrying an injury" post has been replicated by the grange end multi.
    A few words changed though of course.

And that "poster" says he's in Lille

Yep....

Whenever a thread on hooiganism pops up (most days over there)Forever Blue and Grange_end are never far away.

The friendly ***** (Forever Blue) likes to portray that is all ridiculous nonsense and should be left in the past.

The real ***** (Grange_end1927) likes to say what he really thinks by glorifying it all.

He must think we were all born yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Whenever a thread on hooiganism pops up (most days over there)Forever Blue and Grange_end are never far away.

The friendly ***** (Forever Blue) likes to portray that is all ridiculous nonsense and should be left in the past.

The real ***** (Grange_end1927) likes to say what he really thinks by glorifying it all.

I keep wondering, what is a proper Lad ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    1) Gotta have a "punch me scarf"

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Must follow Glasgow Rangers as his second side

Yep

His use of your instead of you're is a dead giveaway

Yep

His use of your instead of you're is a dead giveaway
    of and off

Can't believe people are questioning the grammar and spelling of an author of SEVEN books

Can't believe that threads a sticky on there

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    of and off
    He's always used that account to have a pop at the likes of Borley or Vince Alm cos he won't post it under his own name the two faced cu... (Fill in the blanks as im under report for my use of the Mike hunt word)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
    Can't believe that threads a sticky on there
    There's so many stickies there cos there's so much spunk flying around with the moderators wanking off *****.
    They are like schoolchildren trying to get the teachers attention.
    That Thomas was a mod, then he wasn't, then he sucked arse so much he got his mod duties back.
    He was so elated you'd swear it was a paid 100k a year job.
    Embarrassing.
    They can't see that he's a using Mike hunt. Always has been. From little Joff, to Cheggars, Carl. Etc etc the list is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Can't believe people are questioning the grammar and spelling of an author of SEVEN books

Is this there (yes I know) "GANG"

http://www.enidblyton.net/secret-seven/

There's so many stickies there cos there's so much spunk flying around with the moderators wanking off *****.
    They are like schoolchildren trying to get the teachers attention.
    That Thomas was a mod, then he wasn't, then he sucked arse so much he got his mod duties back.
    He was so elated you'd swear it was a paid 100k a year job.
    Embarrassing.
    They can't see that he's a using Mike hunt. Always has been. From little Joff, to Cheggars, Carl. Etc etc the list is endless.
    That Thomas comes across as a right cock I've got to be honest. There's a few posters having a pop at him on that thread and he's trying to justify Nukes account of what happened.

That Thomas comes across as a right cock I've got to be honest. There's a few posters having a pop at him on that thread and he's trying to justify Nukes account of what happened.
    Towing the party line in case he loses his mod status again the fecking bell whiff.

I see he even tried to argue that the BBC had reported similar incidents in the same vain

Can you see the BBC reporting how they "all got involved except the young English lads, who later apologised" who later apologised FFS Hahahaha

Probably told by ***** to support Nukes or else lose your mod status

What an absolute bell

I tied to be a football hooligan once. It lasted 30 seconds before I found myself ridiculous and went back to singing loudly in support of my team and generally having a good time.

Towing the party line in case he loses his mod status again the fecking bell whiff.

I see he even tried to argue that the BBC had reported similar incidents in the same vain

Can you see the BBC reporting how they "all got involved except the young English lads, who later apologised" who later apologised FFS Hahahaha

Probably told by ***** to support Nukes or else lose your mod status

What an absolute bell
    I'm waiting for Worcester to get in on the action, or is the X Factor on tonight?!

I'm waiting for Worcester to get in on the action, or is the X Factor on tonight?!
    Audience with Michael Buble

An arfur or sEVerN bookz

This is my favourite bit.

Got to say all the Lads stood toe to toe with them except the young English Lads who didn't get involved, who apologised later.
    What a thick c*nt.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂