+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For ADZ and all the remain in the EU

Re: For ADZ and all the remain in the EU

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Yes, Greece is a mess. But, is the answer to pull out of the EU and show zero solidarity with our Greeks sisters and brothers or stay in and help clear the mess up? We are all members of the same race - the human race - any borders/barriers are all artificial and ultimately de-humanizing constructions.
    I am with you on that

we have enough hugs in the world to go around

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That's a very bold statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I thank you. Better late than never!

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    That's utterly laughable. Characterizing Greek people as lazy drunks, by implication, is not big or clever. Greece, it could easily be argued, was the first, first world nation. For instance, they invented democracy, don't you know?
    But not recognising that every race, creed, colour and nation has it's fair share of people who do it immense credit as well as those who bring shame upon it's name means that you can then damn the lot of them with lazy generalisations which suit your own, insular, world view. There'll be plenty (probably millions) voting leave on Thursday for perfectly genuine reasons which do not include anything that comes close to the sort of thing I've described above, but the truth probably is that Johnson, Gove, Farage etc. will need the votes of those who feel that way as well if they are to win.