+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ‘Remember Jo at the ballot box’

Blog Entries

Re: ‘Remember Jo at the ballot box’

I see we are back to suggesting that anyone who wants to leave is a racist, well FYI.. I embrace all races and cultures and guess what? I don't have to be in the poxy corrupt EU to do that, so you can stick that with Tony's cucumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I hope they broadcast it live on TV for those who can't make it.
    I wonder if your family could be quite so magnanimous as Jo Cox's family have been, or actually have someone say something 1% as nice about you as people from all political divides have said about Jo
    Last edited by neilw65; 18-06-16 at 23:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I see we are back to suggesting that anyone who wants to leave is a racist, well FYI.. I embrace all races and cultures and guess what? I don't have to be in the poxy corrupt EU to do that, so you can stick that with Tony's cucumber.
    That is complete and utter garbage. This kind of lazy comment pisses me off. I am sure you are not a racist. There are plenty of people voting leave who are not racists. However there are some people voting leave who are racists. I suspect there are some people voting remain who are racists too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    That is complete and utter garbage. This kind of lazy comment pisses me off. I am sure you are not a racist. There are plenty of people voting leave who are not racists. However there are some people voting leave who are racists. I suspect there are some people voting remain who are racists too.
    It may be garbage to you but you haven't been called a racist for the last few months have you?

It may be garbage to you but you haven't been called a racist for the last few months have you?
    No I haven't. I certainly wouldn't call you one either. If someone calls you racist for wanting out of the EU then I would suggest they were being idiotic. You have your reasons for wanting out.You dislike and distrust the EU as a body. I get that but see it as the lesser of two evils in comparison with having a very right wing Government.
    Racism in this country is the worst I have ever known it. There is so much hatred out there and it has to be challenged.
    I've always liked you and your other half as posters by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by herberthuw View Post
    Times Article

""" On Tuesday when I met him Stephen Kinnock, MP for Aberavon, still shared an office with Jo Cox. That morning Jeremy Corbyn, his boss, had finally got around to relaunching Labour’s “In” campaign.

Two days later Jo Cox was murdered. Her killer shouted “Britain first” as he stabbed and shot her. In years to come, when people think back to the EU referendum, they will most likely not immediately think of Mr Corbyn or David Cameron or Boris Johnson. They will think of Jo Cox.

Yesterday when I spoke to Mr Kinnock again there were tears on the other end ""
    If that's all that was said in the article then I don't see anything wrong with it. The use of the words "in years to come" seem to make it clear that the writer thinks that Jo Cox will not be a factor as people vote on Thursday. I can't say I agree with that point of view mind - I'm sure there'll be people, especially in her constituency, who will be thinking of her as they vote, but, equally, I can't help thinking that there will be some who have Thomas Mair in their thoughts as they enter the ballot box.

I can't see most of the article but it looks an odd opening but I'm sure it's not like i'm imagining.

It's been an awful referendum campaign from both sides. The in campaign has hired basically everyone but Putin to give their professional doomsday scenario.

I'll be voting out but it's not due to any real information gleaned from the out campaign, more long held views and my own research.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    No I haven't. I certainly wouldn't call you one either. If someone calls you racist for wanting out of the EU then I would suggest they were being idiotic. You have your reasons for wanting out.You dislike and distrust the EU as a body. I get that but see it as the lesser of two evils in comparison with having a very right wing Government.
    Racism in this country is the worst I have ever known it. There is so much hatred out there and it has to be challenged.
    I've always liked you and your other half as posters by the way.
    Well I have been called it and it's been suggested quite a bit on here, it's starting to grate on me now if I'm honest so maybe I'm getting a bit touchy about it, it hasn't helped with the footie this week, I've felt a bit uncomfortable for being English too, even though I live in Wales, my kids are Welsh and I wanted Wales to win I'm still English scum apparently, quite ironic really.

When you say the lesser of two evils do you think your view might be slightly different if you thought we would be left with a different government?

Well I for me don't believe you are racist for one second. As one of the more intelligent posters on here, I'm also fairly confident that you have a rational reason for wanting to leave the EU, although I honestly can't for the life of me imagine what they might be.

But a significant number of brexiters will be muttering jokes about Polish Plumbers on their way to the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Well I for me don't believe you are racist for one second. As one of the more intelligent posters on here, I'm also fairly confident that you have a rational reason for wanting to leave the EU, although I honestly can't for the life of me imagine what they might be.

But a significant number of brexiters will be muttering jokes about Polish Plumbers on their way to the polls.
    Or Polish rapists like the one who raped a 12 year old girl up here in Merthyr and was allowed to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Or Polish rapists like the one who raped a 12 year old girl up here in Merthyr and was allowed to stay.
    I can't say I'm familiar with that case, do you have a link to the court case!

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I can't say I'm familiar with that case, do you have a link to the court case!
    No I'm not a human court library.

If memory serves me correct she was saved by a couple of lads who then gave the Polish guy a kicking and also then got in trouble themselves for taking law into their own hands.

About 4/5 years ago.

Behave Mrs R. People were talking about the Daily Express headlines over the last few months. The Daily Express have made the EU Referendum about one and only one topic - that of immigration. Not one single poster has suggested that "anyone who wants to leave is a racist" in this thread.

There are plenty of people jumping to conclusions about the way that people are paying tribute to the MP though. "Typical lefties" (Do we include Cameron in that?) - and we are seeing the birth of another conspiracy theory that people are using this death to get more votes. Where's the evidence? Even the headline of this very thread is misleading! That's how conspiracy theories start and you are just as bad with your quoted statement here.

Not one single person in this thread said that leavers are racist. Don't be so daft.

I live close to Merthyr - not heard that story so would appreciate a link. I did a search, but could find nothing.

No I'm not a human court library.

If memory serves me correct she was saved by a couple of lads who then gave the Polish guy a kicking and also then got in trouble themselves for taking law into their own hands.

About 4/5 years ago.
    I was actually living in Merthyr 4/5 years ago. This story rings no bells whatsoever. Which is extremely odd, considering I have an 18 year old step daughter who would have been about the same age and was likely to have been in the same year.

The only story I can remember is this

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/lo...e-rape-1879187

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I was actually living in Merthyr 4/5 years ago. This story rings no bells whatsoever. Which is extremely odd, considering I have an 18 year old step daughter who would have been about the same age and was likely to have been in the same year.

The only story I can remember is this

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/lo...e-rape-1879187
    In the same year? There are 4 senior schools in Merthyr so just because you or your step daughter are not familiar with the case doesn't make it "extremely odd"

And no that's not the case and please spare me the "this is the one I remember" it's the one of the first links when you search for girl getting raped in Merthyr Tydfil.

In the same year? There are 4 senior schools in Merthyr so just because you or your step daughter are not familiar with the case doesn't make it "extremely odd"

And no that's not the case and please spare me the "this is the one I remember" it's the one of the first links when you search for girl getting raped in Merthyr Tydfil.
    It's the ONLY link that comes up with the search. If you have a daughter the same age as the rape victim in your unsubstantiated story - in a fairly small town the news spreads like wildfire. What I am saying is that I can't remember the story - and that story would have caught my attention at the time. The only story that I can remember (memory jolted by the search) was the one linked.

That story goes back a few years - so I am quite confident you can find the story you are on about and we can go from there. I've been searching for the past 30 minutes and found diddly-squat. You know more about the story, so you can do a better search than I did.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...looked-6441112
    here's an example it's not Merthyr but it proves a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    And here's the actual example

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/lo.../headg-2049387

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    It proves that there are sick people in Latvia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors_murders - proves there are sick people in the UK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathol...al_abuse_cases - proves there are sick people in the Catholic Church.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36458472 - is the tip of an iceberg where many Westerners travel to third world nations with the sole intention of doing what that sick bastard did.

This problem isn't just down to immigrants in the UK. UK citizens have been doing it in the UK for centuries. UK citizens have been doing it overseas for centuries.

The story in question is that a Polish man raped a 12 year old in Merthyr and was allowed to stay in the country. Your story was of a man suspected of killing Alice Gross. He was not tried in court, and he took his own life. It proves A point, but not the point CCFC Casual is attempting to make with a story that, as of this moment, can not be found on the net.

It's the ONLY link that comes up with the search. If you have a daughter the same age as the rape victim in your unsubstantiated story - in a fairly small town the news spreads like wildfire. What I am saying is that I can't remember the story - and that story would have caught my attention at the time. The only story that I can remember (memory jolted by the search) was the one linked.

That story goes back a few years - so I am quite confident you can find the story you are on about and we can go from there. I've been searching for the past 30 minutes and found diddly-squat. You know more about the story, so you can do a better search than I did.
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/lo.../headg-2049387

Please don't ever insinuate I would make something like that up again when I have a 12 year old daughter myself you odious toad of a man.

Reading this he didn't rape her ( although I consider him as bad a one) and where does it mention he's can't be deported.

I did think 12 month sentence was too soft btw
    Last edited by tigerbaybluebird; 19-06-16 at 08:38. Reason: Spell

It proves that there are sick people in Latvia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors_murders - proves there are sick people in the UK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathol...al_abuse_cases - proves there are sick people in the Catholic Church.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36458472 - is the tip of an iceberg where many Westerners travel to third world nations with the sole intention of doing what that sick bastard did.

This problem isn't just down to immigrants in the UK. UK citizens have been doing it in the UK for centuries. UK citizens have been doing it overseas for centuries.

The story in question is that a Polish man raped a 12 year old in Merthyr and was allowed to stay in the country. Your story was of a man suspected of killing Alice Gross. He was not tried in court, and he took his own life. It proves A point, but not the point CCFC Casual is attempting to make with a story that, as of this moment, can not be found on the net.
    If this guy would not have taken is own life he would have been bang to rights, if we had a boarder like Australia or USA we would not of let this convict into our country and Alice would be alive today.

Thank-you.

Another example of a sexual predator being handed a terribly lenient sentence (regardless of nationality, these lenient sentences are common place).

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Reading this he didn't rape her ( although I consider him as bad a one) and where does it mention he's can't be deported.

I did think 12 month sentence was too soft btw
    Semantics. He had plied her with drink, ripped her tights and was in the process of raping her only stopped by passers by.

I don't see anywhere in that sentence where they order deportation do you? Just that he has to sign the sex register for 10 years.