+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ‘Remember Jo at the ballot box’

Blog Entries

Re: ‘Remember Jo at the ballot box’

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    We certainly agree on Cameron. He is the biggest hypocrite out there. On TTIP the French Government would never vote for it. As for the EU it is far from perfect and the clandestine discussions with American business in regard to TTIP was a disgrace. However having just one EU state vetoing dodgy legislation makes in incredibly difficult for rogue legislation passing into law.
    I wouldn't trust the French government as far as I could throw them either tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Johnson said that TTIP was the best thing since sliced bread. If the UK was to go it alone, and looked for a new trade agreement with the US - who is to say that the US wouldn't force an isolated UK to agree to TTIP?
    One last point Mrs SR. Don't forget it's the Tory right wingers fronting the Brexit campaign who want to privatise the NHS
    The Tory tag team are playing us like an old pub piano, very badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Johnson said that TTIP was the best thing since sliced bread. If the UK was to go it alone, and looked for a new trade agreement with the US - who is to say that the US wouldn't force an isolated UK to agree to TTIP?
    Yep.

One last point Mrs SR. Don't forget it's the Tory right wingers fronting the Brexit campaign who want to privatise the NHS
    Yes, I'm sure the NHS will be safe under Ian Duncan Smith