+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: UEFA ticket portal opening at 1pm (uk)

UEFA ticket portal opening at 1pm (uk)

Re: UEFA ticket portal opening at 1pm (uk)

Damn you Michael.

Was hoping for less traffic at 1pm but you've gone and changed the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Damn you Michael.

Was hoping for less traffic at 1pm but you've gone and changed the thread title.
    Not sure our game on sale or it they will wait for complete line up

Doesn't look like our game will be on sale until our opponents are confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Doesn't look like our game will be on sale until our opponents are confirmed
    That is my reading of it too.

I have just got onto the Euro Ticketing Portal and our game isn't listed, but the Switzerland vs Poland game, which is ALSO on Saturday IS listed. That said tickets for Switzerland vs Poland are 'currently unavailable' which doesn't augur well for tomorrow :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    That is my reading of it too.

I have just got onto the Euro Ticketing Portal and our game isn't listed, but the Switzerland vs Poland game, which is ALSO on Saturday IS listed. That said tickets for Switzerland vs Poland are 'currently unavailable' which doesn't augur well for tomorrow :-(
    Me to, that's a waste of 50 minutes I'll never get back!

I can see it being absolute carnage when Wales tickets go on sale tomorrow, with the majority being disappointed.

I thought that most would have ordered tickets with the group games during the FAW sale back in February...

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    I can see it being absolute carnage when Wales tickets go on sale tomorrow, with the majority being disappointed.

I thought that most would have ordered tickets with the group games during the FAW sale back in February...
    That assumes you got that option. I had 7 tournament tickets but got no tickets for France, I was also unsuccessful in the UEFA ballot. I been fortunate that friends have helped me out so far but they haven't got last 16 tickets. So applying direct is my only option.

On a positive note, I could have had tickets for any of today's games or the Spain v Italy last 16 game. I was too quick to dismiss that chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    That assumes you got that option. I had 7 tournament tickets but got no tickets for France, I was also unsuccessful in the UEFA ballot. I been fortunate that friends have helped me out so far but they haven't got last 16 tickets. So applying direct is my only option.

On a positive note, I could have had tickets for any of today's games or the Spain v Italy last 16 game. I was too quick to dismiss that chance!
    Fingers crossed that when they do go on sale an allocation is held for those that have their accounts associated with the FAW. I'm just surprised at the number of folks that have been out to every group game - but with no tickets for any of the knockouts.

Fingers crossed that when they do go on sale an allocation is held for those that have their accounts associated with the FAW. I'm just surprised at the number of folks that have been out to every group game - but with no tickets for any of the knockouts.
    Perhaps didnt see Wales progressing?

EXACTLY the same as me - me and my 2 sons were all unsuccessful in the ballot but a mate got 'follow my team' and so will now take his son having gone to the group games with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    EXACTLY the same as me - me and my 2 sons were all unsuccessful in the ballot but a mate got 'follow my team' and so will now take his son having gone to the group games with me.
    This is shocking. I had no idea so many missed out!
    My friends and I were all fortunate to get everything we asked for - except those that had only recently joined the Travel Club. I guess we got lucky!
    Only a couple of us bothered buying tickets for the last 16 though - and after Saturday we have nothing...

I think Wales tickets in the Wales end go to accounts associated with the FAW, mostly via the follow your team setting.

The "neutral" zones go on genera sale.

What time will we know who Wales are playing? What time are we expecting the tickets to go on sale?

This is shocking. I had no idea so many missed out!
    My friends and I were all fortunate to get everything we asked for - except those that had only recently joined the Travel Club. I guess we got lucky!
    Only a couple of us bothered buying tickets for the last 16 though - and after Saturday we have nothing...
    Yeah.... :-(

And it seemed pretty random as well. There was a lot of discussion on this board when the tickets applications were processed.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I think Wales tickets in the Wales end go to accounts associated with the FAW, mostly via the follow your team setting.

The "neutral" zones go on genera sale.

What time will we know who Wales are playing? What time are we expecting the tickets to go on sale?
    We will know our opponents following the final whistle of the two 20:00 kick-offs.
    UEFA have said tickets go on sale after opponents are determined. This could be tonight, but will more than likely be tomorrow.

Tickets for the two last 16 games with confirmed fixtures went on sale at 13:00 today, so I would hazard a guess they will go on-sale at a similar time tomorrow. Try to check UEFAs ticketing website once an hour, as they usually shut the portal a couple of hours before beginning each new sale.

Same sort of thing with me. Gold member and tournament ticket. But never had enough points for any games. A bit of luck came in the form of an e-mail from UEFA holding 2 tickets cat 1 for Russia. I bought them but I had to sell them (face Value to City fans of course) due to family reasons. I think there will be a chance of getting one for Saturday. Thing is I have been enjoying watching the games at home, and going through some mental torture on deciding what to do.

Spedger

This ^^^^^^

The FAW website says for the UEFA ticketing portal "Please note that the tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis."

http://www.faw.cymru/en/news/round-16-ticketing-portal/

Here we go with the sob stories zzzzz