+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Channel 4's televised EU debate

Channel 4's televised EU debate

For me it showed why Channel 4 hasn't had any of the main debates before now. Did anyone watch this abomination of a programme?

Delia Smith, Theo Paphitis, Tiger Drew-Honey, Akala, the owner of Wetherspoons, Katie Price.

Reminded me of Frankie Boyle on Mock the Week once:
    'Lines you wouldn't see in a war film' : "You've each been selected for this mission because you're unknown to the enemy and you each have a special skill: Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, The Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, The Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day Lewis. Welcome, to Operation Mind****.

Blog Entries

Re: Channel 4's televised EU debate

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    For me it showed why Channel 4 hasn't had any of the main debates before now. Did anyone watch this abomination of a programme?

Delia Smith, Theo Paphitis, Tiger Drew-Honey, Akala, the owner of Wetherspoons, Katie Price.

Reminded me of Frankie Boyle on Mock the Week once:
    'Lines you wouldn't see in a war film' : "You've each been selected for this mission because you're unknown to the enemy and you each have a special skill: Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, The Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, The Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day Lewis. Welcome, to Operation Mind****.
    Did Delia shout.. LETS BE HAVIN YOU!! ?