+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glastonbury

Glastonbury

I love my festivals, only last week I saw Iron Maiden, Megadeth and Rammstein in Paris at Download but the mess that is already at Glastonbury with people up to their arses in mud makes me very happy not to be there.

Nothing worse.

Re: Glastonbury

Going tomorrow

The forecast is OK the problem was the rain we've had the last week and getting the campervans and caravans onto site.

To be honest the mud doesn't look bad at all at the moment and will dry out in no time underfoot if the rain does hold off.

Now, who's going to start the it's not what it used to be etc lines

Blue in the Face

Weather doesn't stop Glasto from being the best place on earth.

Have a great time Rhiw Blue. Hope it's more rhiw than blue...

I wish I was there last year on the Saturday, even if there was thunder. The last two acts were amazing

That place should've been shut down immediately after letting kanye loose on the main stage

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    That place should've been shut down immediately after letting kanye loose on the main stage
    that was a GOAT performance, Ye is a legend

When I seen news coming out of Glastonberry this morning with the traffic and the Mud I thought I'm glad I'm not there.
    I preferred it when you could Drive in and park by the Stage......85 Ian Dury & the Blockheads

It don't sit right with me either. Can't remember where we ended up on the Saturday but do remember being happy when word was spreading what a c*nt he'd made of himself

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Yawn - Glastonbury stopped being interesting years ago
    ^THIS

The death knell of Glasto was back in '85 when they started letting the newbie hipsters drive in and park by the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    ^THIS

The death knell of Glasto was back in '85 when they started letting the newbie hipsters drive in and park by the stage.
    i`ve never been to Glasto. but i`ve parked by a stage before now
    I`m so 1985 it`s unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I love my festivals, only last week I saw Iron Maiden, Megadeth and Rammstein in Paris at Download but the mess that is already at Glastonbury with people up to their arses in mud makes me very happy not to be there.

Nothing worse.
    You'll be gutted by the weekend morris, when you realise you're missing out on the Coldplay moshpit.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    that was a GOAT performance, Ye is a legend
    Shut up you tart! Legend no wonder you talk some shit listening to that **** wit

Shut up you tart! Legend no wonder you talk some shit listening to that **** wit
    I have a job to do just past Pilton, it was due yesterday ( but it was schools sports day ), the traffic is always bad, I am giving it a miss till the end of next week

Good god and your one of the moderators you ain't going to make me look at the floor sheepishly

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    ^THIS

Are you the Smartest Guy you've ever met Colonel ?

I'll be watching on tv - no mud, no huge flags on bendy poles in the way, no women hugging newborns to their chest, no queues, plenty of battery on my phone, being clean, plenty of normal priced food and grog etc.........

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    I'll be watching on tv - no mud, no huge flags on bendy poles in the way, no women hugging newborns to their chest, no queues, plenty of battery on my phone, being clean, plenty of normal priced food and grog etc.........
    I'll be watching football on the telly.

All of the above plus no Coldplay and Fearn Cotton, Jo Whiley and a n other irritating twat pretending everyone is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I'll be watching football on the telly.

All of the above plus no Coldplay and Fearn Cotton, Jo Whiley and a n other irritating twat pretending everyone is amazing.
    always knew you was an armchair plastic dr skydish your ruining football

For real. Ye has changed hip hop, his albums have different sounds. Listen to MBDTF

This ^^^^

For real. Ye has changed hip hop, his albums have different sounds. Listen to MBDTF
    Three times I've tried to get through that Pablo album, just cant do it.
    Just trying to find something in there, to see the appeal.
    Just nothing.

Changed hip hop give me a break adz the guy named his kid north west for god's sake enough said

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Three times I've tried to get through that Pablo album, just cant do it.
    Just trying to find something in there, to see the appeal.
    Just nothing.
    Try the College Dropout, Late Registration or My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Try the College Dropout, Late Registration or My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
    I liked the Dropout album when it came out as it was different,quite fresh.Though probably dated badly now.
    Didn't like Late Registration as much so I've passed on the rest of his stuff, and what I have heard hasn't made me regret my decision much.
    May give Twisted Fantasy a go though as I've only heard good things about it.
    He was still shit at Glastonbury though...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    You'll be gutted by the weekend morris, when you realise you're missing out on the Coldplay moshpit.
    The final snooze MOSH PIT : Muse, Adele and Coldplay