+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Cheers thickies

Re: Cheers thickies

I've lost out financially as have many millions of others (in the short term possibly but who know?) but it is democracy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    You've just screwed up the future of 'are' country.

Whose sock puppet are you?

bank of england say its got"loadsamoney" Three trillion quid. calm the feck down.

"Anyone who based their decision on a rational thought process, I have no problem with.
    My issue is with the "facts" that we will now be able to control our borders (we won't) it will increase security (it won't), we'll be able to spend an extra £350m a week on the NHS (yeah right!) and the fact it will help unemployment (it definitely won't)"

These reasons are no more outrageous than the REMAIN camps utterances suggesting we would be £4300 a year worse off, that there will be a greater possibility of conflict and that an emergency budget to raise taxes and remove the triple lock will be required if we vote LEAVE.

The problem was that there was misinformation in both camps.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Britain had control over its borders
    why didnt the remain campaign mention this then ? ? ?

So we could have stopped EU country nationals coming over here to work ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    why didnt the remain campaign mention this then ? ? ?

So we could have stopped EU country nationals coming over here to work ? ? ?
    Who is 'we'? The British employers? Obviously didn't bother them that much.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Who is 'we'? The British employers? Obviously didn't bother them that much.
    The country as a whole

of course some employers did not care about the cheap labour, cheap labour equals more profit

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    The country as a whole

of course some employers did not care about the cheap labour, cheap labour equals more profit
    You say some. Do you think it was a small number of employers?

Some thick ***** on the dark side think out won because people voted with the pens they've taken with them so the in's couldn't rub the pencil votes out if it was going tits up for them.

Some people have clearly not voted before.

http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewto...p?f=2&t=174334

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The notion that the nearly 17,500,000 million who voted to leave are all "thickies" is ridiculous. However, the final figures show that the referendum was decided by how 700,000 (4% of the total leave votes) voted - if they had sided with remain, we'd be looking at a different result.
    Now, if you were to tell me that 4% of leave voters were driven almost entirely by the immigration issue and that they were, basically, little Englanders who wanted to "ship them back" so that "our" jobs could be protected (i.e they were, essentially, racists), then I'd probably believe you.
    Bob

Sadly I think there are a lot more than 700k in the Leave camp who hold those views. I have been really thinking hard about moving back from the US but now I'm deeply unsure about being part of a country that has so many (let's be honest here) racists. The overwhelming feeling I have is sadness. I thought the UK was better than this. This was a vote for "me" not "us", for the selfish not the generous, for the blinkered not the open.

I'm afraid the "Little Englanders" have got their way but are now going to drag everyone else down with them. I feel sad for young people who voted in large part for Remain. The Welsh vote is frankly embarrassing - talk about biting the hand that feeds you. At least the Scots and Norn Iron know which way to put their underpants on.

The political ramifications are the most puzzling element. The UK took a huge lurch to the right with this and in large part it's on the back of the votes of most repressed by multi-national capitalism. Figure that. Do they really think Gove, Farage, Ledsom and Bojo have their interests at heart? And as for Labour, I'm done with them. Their attempt in the referendum was an utter disgrace. Corbyn must go. At least Cameron has some balls. Where do UKIP fit into this mess? Do their supporters realize what their other nut-job policies actually are? The question is where are the healing leaders in all this. It seems there are none to me.

I have to go on American radio in a couple of hours to talk about all this. I just feel genuinely depressed about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You say some. Do you think it was a small number of employers?
    No Of course i dont

I say " some " as i know builders who will not employ " eastern Europeans " as they are worried about the wages being driven down AND then not getting the youngsters coming into the trades ( alot like the early 90's ) then they would have to rely on foreign labour
    they can see a slightly bigger picture for the future

My last post on this.

Look it's happened so people should stop blaming others, stop crying over spilt milk and stop gloating or trying to score points.

the fact is it's happened and Britain's got to get on with managing this and so us the democratic electorate should put our faith and confidence in the people who took us out of Europe that they will make it flourish and above all be positive and look forward not backwards.

Ta ra.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Bob

Sadly I think there are a lot more than 700k in the Leave camp who hold those views. I have been really thinking hard about moving back from the US but now I'm deeply unsure about being part of a country that has so many (let's be honest here) racists. The overwhelming feeling I have is sadness. I thought the UK was better than this. This was a vote for "me" not "us", for the selfish not the generous, for the blinkered not the open.

I'm afraid the "Little Englanders" have got their way but are now going to drag everyone else down with them. I feel sad for young people who voted in large part for Remain. The Welsh vote is frankly embarrassing - talk about biting the hand that feeds you. At least the Scots and Norn Iron know which way to put their underpants on.

The political ramifications are the most puzzling element. The UK took a huge lurch to the right with this and in large part it's on the back of the votes of most repressed by multi-national capitalism. Figure that. Do they really think Gove, Farage, Ledsom and Bojo have their interests at heart? And as for Labour, I'm done with them. Their attempt in the referendum was an utter disgrace. Corbyn must go. At least Cameron has some balls. Where do UKIP fit into this mess? Do their supporters realize what their other nut-job policies actually are? The question is where are the healing leaders in all this. It seems there are none to me.

I have to go on American radio in a couple of hours to talk about all this. I just feel genuinely depressed about it.
    Would be interested in a link to the recording (if it's recorded)

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Would be interested in a link to the recording (if it's recorded)
    I'll ask. It's a finance/business channel. Their first question is normally: "how will this affect me/my portfolio?"

I'll ask. It's a finance/business channel. Their first question is normally: "how will this affect me/my portfolio?"
    according to you it was a no contest, remain was sure to win,

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    I was wrong. Very sadly, I was wrong. The markets were saying it was a no contest. They were wrong too. Mea culpa. I wanted my country of birth to show some solidarity with the rest of humanity.

First Team

PS. Hate the f***ing meathead packers. Go BEARS.

PS. Hate the f***ing meathead packers. Go BEARS.
    Bears your NFL judgement is on a par with your musical taste
    Last edited by Packerman; 24-06-16 at 15:15.

First Team

Bears your NFL judgement is on a par with your musical taste
    Wisconsin - you're welcome to it. How would you know my musical taste?

Wisconsin - you're welcome to it. How would you know my musical taste?
    sorry getting you mixed up with adz. my error

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    You've just screwed up the future of 'are' country.
    Condescending t**t

Brexiters aren't the only 'thickies'. Found this beauty on my timeline.

Richyrich

Some actually voted Brexit because of some paranoid fantasies about NWO. You know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post
    Some actually voted Brexit because of some paranoid fantasies about NWO. You know who you are.

I have been really thinking hard about moving back from the US but now I'm deeply unsure about being part of a country that has so many (let's be honest here) racists.

the good ole u s of a racist free.