+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Cheers thickies

Re: Cheers thickies

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Could happen. Many people who live in Gibraltar commute to Spain for work.
    Yeah, and Falkland Islanders will vote to join Argentina as well.

Could happen. Many people who live in Gibraltar commute to Spain for work.
    I hear the remain'ers are thinking of starting a petition so that the " Gibraltar Monkeys " can have a vote aswell, every little helps eh

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Yeah, and Falkland Islanders will vote to join Argentina as well.
    I was just pointing out that many people in Gibraltar work in mainland Spain.

Can the people of Gibraltar vote to join Spain? Unlikely. But it is possible they may want to.
    I couldn't care less what they do by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I hear the remain'ers are thinking of starting a petition so that the " Gibraltar Monkeys " can have a vote aswell, every little helps eh
    You really need to get a grip.

just having a " bit of a laugh "

i find it funny that the remain'ers have started a petition to have another go at winning and Londoners are now talking about leaving the UK to stay in the EU, its now in heading towards ridiculous

A monkey grip, presumably.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    What facts are appropriate to this argument? Surely it's my preference. Having lived in the States I prefer the UK. I prefer the lifestyle, the fact that the police aren't armed (generally), that guns are not part of everyday culture as they are in many parts of the States, and in general that the UK is a more caring society. So for me it has more. Been there, done it, prefer here. It's subjective. Why do you state that 'it patently does not' in relation to the UK, when comparing the US to the UK? What did I miss?
    How has "lifestyle" now got anything to do with "talent and resourcefulness"? You made a ridiculous assertion, it was challenged for evidence so you've now claimed it's subjective (it isn't BTW) and shifted the goalposts. Are you Farage?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    A monkey grip, presumably.
    it will be a wrench to let it go though

First Team

surely that would have been the " leave " voters ? ?

you seem to be confused
    I said: "I think you've nailed the issue at hand. I have a sense there are a large number of Remain supporters who feel completely cheated and that nobody is expressing their frustration. Everyone keeps mentioning "healing" but I can't see how that's going to happen over such a fundamental schism. I also feel that when the Leave supporters actually realize what the post-Brexit world is like in reality they are going to be cheated too."

There are two groups in that statement.

You should be Dopey not Mickey Mouse.

The Leave side on here are doing a brilliant job at demonstrating the veracity of the original poster's statement.

First Team

WTF kind of monstrous English is that concoction?

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    WTF kind of monstrous English is that concoction?
    I am sure even you can guess what a " remain'er " is ? ?

what would you like them to be called " a remain voter " ? ?

you really are comical at times, when you run out of a argument you pick up on things like this

surely that would have been the " leave " voters ? ?

you seem to be confused
    I think you've nailed the issue at hand. I have a sense there are a large number of Remain supporters who feel completely cheated and that nobody is expressing their frustration. Everyone keeps mentioning "healing" but I can't see how that's going to happen over such a fundamental schism. I also feel that when the Leave supporters actually realize what the post-Brexit world is like in reality they are going to be cheated too.
    Mr Mouse,

"Cheated" in the sense they thought they were going to get increased funding for the NHS (Farage), reduced levels of immigration (Hannan) and more sovereignty (House of Lords).
    I said: "I think you've nailed the issue at hand. I have a sense there are a large number of Remain supporters who feel completely cheated and that nobody is expressing their frustration. Everyone keeps mentioning "healing" but I can't see how that's going to happen over such a fundamental schism. I also feel that when the Leave supporters actually realize what the post-Brexit world is like in reality they are going to be cheated too."

There are two groups in that statement.

You should be Dopey not Mickey Mouse.

The Leave side on here are doing a brilliant job at demonstrating the veracity of the original poster's statement.
    you mention remain voters and feeling cheated and in the sense they thought they were going to get increased funding for the NHS (Farage), reduced levels of immigration (Hannan) and more sovereignty (House of Lords).

or are you changing that now ? ? ?

First Team

you mention remain voters and feeling cheated and in the sense they thought they were going to get increased funding for the NHS (Farage), reduced levels of immigration (Hannan) and more sovereignty (House of Lords).

or are you changing that now ? ? ?
    You really are Dopey, where do I claim my prize?

"I also feel that when the Leave supporters actually realize what the post-Brexit world is like in reality they are going to be cheated too."

I've highlighted it for you.

First Team

I am sure even you can guess what a " remain'er " is ? ?

what would you like them to be called " a remain voter " ? ?

you really are comical at times, when you run out of a argument you pick up on things like this
    Dopey:

Do you know what an apostrophe is for?

You really are Dopey, where do I claim my prize?

"I also feel that when the Leave supporters actually realize what the post-Brexit world is like in reality they are going to be cheated too."

I've highlighted it for you.
    thats not what you said though is it

Dopey:

once again, you run out of a argument and just do this

well done

First Team

thats not what you said though is it
    Dopey:

It is EXACTLY what I posted. It is a cut and paste from the original post. Unbelievable. Are you from Ebbw Vale?

First Team

once again, you run out of a argument and just do this

well done
    Dopey:

There is no argument to make. I am asking you questions. You can tell this because of the squiggle with a dot at the end of the letters and spaces.

Dopey:

It is EXACTLY what I posted. It is a cut and paste from the original post. Unbelievable. Are you from Ebbw Vale?
    I think you've nailed the issue at hand. I have a sense there are a large number of Remain supporters who feel completely cheated
    when asked how they were " cheated "

Mr Mouse,

"Cheated" in the sense they thought they were going to get increased funding for the NHS (Farage), reduced levels of immigration (Hannan) and more sovereignty (House of Lords).

aye of course you did, why would the remain feel cheated about the thought they were going to get increased funding for the NHS (Farage), reduced levels of immigration (Hannan) and more sovereignty (House of Lords)

Dopey:

There is no argument to make. I am asking you questions. You can tell this because of the squiggle with a dot at the end of the letters and spaces.

First Team

when asked how they were " cheated "

aye of course you did, why would the remain feel cheated about the thought they were going to get increased funding for the NHS (Farage), reduced levels of immigration (Hannan) and more sovereignty (House of Lords)
    Dopey

I give up. You're incapable of following any kind of logic. Please don't respond.

Guessing what a "post brexit" Britian will be like isn't going to help. Nobody knows what is going to happen and not for a good while.

Dopey:

It alway's come's before an 's you 'silly 'sod.

Dopey

I give up. You're incapable of following any kind of logic. Please don't respond.
    It was the best option for you, the quote's tell the story

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    It alway's come's before an 's you 'silly 'sod.
    did it really matter though, surely even you can see the way i have used it, not really the end of the world, is it ? ? just someone desperate to turn a argument into something else