+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And so it continues...

Re: And so it continues...

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    When I went to New York in 2005 it was around 2:1
    Must have been when we had our youngest then, as we went for her 4th Birthday, would have been 2005

I still have trainers that still havent been worn from that trip LOL and 3 surf hoodies i loved at the time, i remember we went to Ron Jons surf shop, I filled 2 suitcases with that stuff, when i got home the 3 hoodies were of " natural fibres " and itched the hell out of me, they look smart as hell, but they are like wearing a hessian sack my wife always threatens to throw them out, but i always manage to save them, not sure why

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Must have been when we had our youngest then, as we went for her 4th Birthday, would have been 2005

I still have trainers that still havent been worn from that trip LOL and 3 surf hoodies i loved at the time, i remember we went to Ron Jons surf shop, I filled 2 suitcases with that stuff, when i got home the 3 hoodies were of " natural fibres " and itched the hell out of me, they look smart as hell, but they are like wearing a hessian sack my wife always threatens to throw them out, but i always manage to save them, not sure why
    Tbh I fecked up that trip. I spent 4 days shopping instead of enjoying New York.

4 day's in Ralph Lauren is it

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    4 day's in Ralph Lauren is it

Something like that. It was also a bank holiday so sales galore. My eldest daughter was 1 and I think I end up kitting her out in Ralph until she was 4 with that trip.

She hates me for it. She always reminds me I dressed her like a boy when she was a baby.

Something like that. It was also a bank holiday so sales galore. My eldest daughter was 1 and I think I end up kitting her out in Ralph until she was 4 with that trip.

She hates me for it. She always reminds me I dressed her like a boy when she was a baby.

Why the change of name?

Why the change of name?
    I signed up with this account years ago but never used it and my other account was banned in here previously.

I signed up with this account years ago but never used it and my other account was banned in here previously.
    you banned never.

you banned never.

Misunderstood mate

Tbh I fecked up that trip. I spent 4 days shopping instead of enjoying New York.
    you are not the first i have spoken to / read that spent the time in NY shopping

we set aside 2 X 1/2 days shopping, normally on a saturday afternoon, as the parks are rammed at disney on the weekends ( as the Americans vacation on the weekend and the locals use the parks aswell on the weekends ) so we avoid them

Fecking hell alright mun you've been to Disney we get it

my wife loved the " OshKosh B'gosh " for our daughter, they sold is in john Lewis when mine were younger, we stumbled into a outlet store in orlando that same trip, had enough shorts, bib and brace's, T shirts and Polo shirts for the next 2 years, they were then packed away and used for the youngest ( they still looked new ) that shop i bet was the best value for money we ever had

Fecking hell alright mun you've been to Disney we get it
    its been a fair sized bit of my life, i am a massive fan, i loves talking about it i does

Misunderstood mate
    For some reason I thought about that thread you made on the dark side a couple of years ago when you was pissed and absolutely hammered ankles the midget I wonder if anyone kept a copy of it

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    my wife loved the " OshKosh B'gosh " for our daughter, they sold is in john Lewis when mine were younger, we stumbled into a outlet store in orlando that same trip, had enough shorts, bib and brace's, T shirts and Polo shirts for the next 2 years, they were then packed away and used for the youngest ( they still looked new ) that shop i bet was the best value for money we ever had
    There was some outlet store down by ground zero that we spent about 4 hours in instead of enjoying Soho or Central Park. Name escapes me but like a TK Maxx for hip New Yorkers.

We massively ****ed up tbh. It was our honeymoon and we spent it shopping ffs

We didn't want to leave the little in for too long so just went on a 4/5 day break.

I said we will go back one day and make up for it. Not now though at 1:1.3

I said we will go back one day and make up for it. Not now though at 1:1.3
    its been hovering around 1.35 - 1.45 for ages now, this brexit hasnt meant a massive difference ( apart from a Blip this morning ) it had hit 1.49 early this week, first time in ages, i am always happy with 1.5 - 1.6 these days

For some reason I thought about that thread you made on the dark side a couple of years ago when you was pissed and absolutely hammered ankles the midget I wonder if anyone kept a copy of it
    I can vaguely remember.

I think I just called him out which was unheard of on that forum but enough was enough with the bollox.

Actually apart from all that ITK bollox which I think was AA influence I always found Carl ok tbh.

He just started believing his own hype that he was part of this super fans bullshit that is largely blown up by *****

He just started believing his own hype that he was part of this super fans bullshit that is largely blown up by *****
    The Echo column didn't help but speak as I find Carl was always ok with me.
    Tossers like Wircester, Sven and that Thomas who give up minds of their own just to be a moderator grind my gears more than Carl's ITK nonsense.

Sven is a Kent sold his soul. Nukes killed me what an arse licker that Kent is

Sven is a Kent sold his soul. Nukes killed me what an arse licker that Kent is
    Sven should post on here. He's a right condescending ****. He'd fit right in. Oops can't say that people have complained.

Sven is a condescending Mike Hunt.

I'd guess it is fair to say that isn't Jezzer.