+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To all the feckwits that voted out.

Re: To all the feckwits that voted out.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    So amused you keep bleating on about it.

Im not upset I just don't like you and disliked you long before your antics with the rape case you insinuated I was lying about.
    I asked for a link. Was it really that traumatic? If you don't like me, it's very very simple. Press IGNORE. Then you won't have to suffer the trauma of being asked for a link by me anymore.

Press IGNORE - Can you do it? You'll be doing us all a favour.

Yet not in your initial reply
    Sorry Wordsworth.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I asked for a link. Was it really that traumatic? If you don't like me, it's very very simple. Press IGNORE. Then you won't have to suffer the trauma of being asked for a link by me anymore.

Press IGNORE - Can you do it? You'll be doing us all a favour.
    I don't need to ignore anyone I'll read what I want, say what what I want.

If you don't like it, or can't handle it you put me on ignore. Simple really.

Also, don't speak on behalf of everyone you arrogant twat. I won't be doing you ALL a favour, just those who don't like what I've got to say.

They also know where the button is if it's going to do them such a favour.

I don't need to ignore anyone I'll read what I want, say what what I want.

If you don't like it, or can't handle it you put me on ignore. Simple really.

Also, don't speak on behalf of everyone you arrogant twat. I won't be doing you ALL a favour, just those who don't like what I've got to say.

They also know where the button is if it's going to do them such a favour.
    Sorry , i should elaborate. If you ignore me it will save people trawling through our nonsense. I wasn't suggesting that people should put you on ignore.

I look forward to you overreacting to my posts again in the near future then. Should be fun.

Sorry , i should elaborate. If you ignore me it will save people trawling through our nonsense. I wasn't suggesting that people should put you on ignore.

I look forward to you overreacting to my posts again in the near future then. Should be fun.
    Nope. I'll post on what I like, when I like and certainly won't be told by you what I can and cannot post on.

Quite ironic given you've got an opinion on everything and demand links and evidence when anyone disagrees with your opinion.

In 15 years time I'll be able to say to my son "In my day you could live and work almost anywhere in Europe without a visa." He'll see the funny side of it I am sure. Haha!
    To hear some people speak, they seem to believe that Europe was a nineteen fifties invention, and no one ever went there before the common market became the EU. On June 6 1944 several hundred thousand men, without visas, crossed the English channel, and many of them gave their lives to free Europe from a totalitarian regime. The British have just used that freedom to do our bit against another totalitarian, unelected elite, fortunately this time by the ballot box not the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    To hear some people speak, they seem to believe that Europe was a nineteen fifties invention, and no one ever went there before the common market became the EU. On June 6 1944 several hundred thousand men, without visas, crossed the English channel, and many of them gave their lives to free Europe from a totalitarian regime. The British have just used that freedom to do our bit against another totalitarian, unelected elite, fortunately this time by the ballot box not the gun.
    What a fair and in no way hysterical comparison.

Banned

Attached Images Attached Images

You've convinced me with that flawed argument.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What a fair and in no way hysterical comparison.

First Team

The EU and Nazi Germany are the same? You couldn't make it up. Does Jackland have any schools?

Families are not fair game unless having a go at Blue Matt and having a pop at his parenting skills ?
    I like to think it gives him a reason to get up in the morning otherwise what would he do with his 8 mins online per day

OP got it spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    Please note that the gravy pipeline from Brussels might well be switched off.

Embarrassed to be Welsh....................................
    All this talk of gravy and brussels got me thinking of dinner tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I like to think it gives him a reason to get up in the morning otherwise what would he do with his 8 mins online per day
    I notice he swerved that post

He just makes it up as he goes along. The blokes a fantasist.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    Please note that the gravy pipeline from Brussels might well be switched off.

Embarrassed to be Welsh....................................
    Were you Embarrassed during the 80's, 90's & 00's when 3 generations of Welsh families were scrapped by successive governments or are you only Embarrassed now ?, I cannot remember you being concerned then.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Were you Embarrassed during the 80's, 90's & 00's when 3 generations of Welsh families were scrapped by successive governments or are you only Embarrassed now ?, I cannot remember you being concerned then.
    TBIB probably wasn't even born in the '80s, '90s or '00s.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    At last, all the years i have been posting on here, i have finally got a stalker, i feel all croessyesque.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    um, he probably was

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    um, he probably was
    TBIB is an old timer on this site

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    At last, all the years i have been posting on here, i have finally got a stalker, i feel all croessyesque.
    Don't flatter yourself. I'll put you on ignore, you are pretty ignorant.