+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The one thing that's really upsetting about the brexit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: The one thing that's really upsetting about the brexit

You are all talking like we are leaving the EU, yesterday was just the beginning, you will now endure a few months of Project fear2 - back with a vengeance, stock up on popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You are all talking like we are leaving the EU, yesterday was just the beginning, you will now endure a few months of Project fear2 - back with a vengeance, stock up on popcorn.
    It will be very interesting to see how this works. I know you were saying that even if the UK votes out, they'll stay in. Maybe you didn't say that definitively - but you suggested it I am sure (apologies if not). Did you think it would be Boris who would be hesitating?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    It will be very interesting to see how this works. I know you were saying that even if the UK votes out, they'll stay in. Maybe you didn't say that definitively - but you suggested it I am sure (apologies if not). Did you think it would be Boris who would be hesitating?
    Behind closed doors, it's quite clear that Boris is shitting his pants. He was using this to chalk up experience and get his face recognised as a contender for leader of the Tories. It's all happened very quickly and he's trying to stall.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Behind closed doors, it's quite clear that Boris is shitting his pants. He was using this to chalk up experience and get his face recognised as a contender for leader of the Tories. It's all happened very quickly and he's trying to stall.
    I think the "quiet one" will get it. I'm not sure if Boris needs to get his face out there, I think everybody knows who he is!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think the "quiet one" will get it. I'm not sure if Boris needs to get his face out there, I think everybody knows who he is!
    George Harrison?

George Harrison?
    Quiet during the referendum. I think she was hedging her bets, waiting to play the unifying card. These scheming people are really calculating and despicable.

Quiet during the referendum. I think she was hedging her bets, waiting to play the unifying card. These scheming people are really calculating and despicable.
    The night of the many long knives

LOL yeah the first thing they did was stretch it out a bit, what chance a few (well a lot!) "events" occur before Article 50 is invoked? They have history on this

Blog Entries

Yes I did suggest it, I just had a feeling it wouldn't be as easy as is sounded, as soon as I heard Cameron say in his speech that we need the full engagement of the Welsh, Scottish and Northern Ireland governments to negotiate our exit alarm bells went off Even though the EU said they want to get us out now asap I think that was just to put people on edge and make them think this really is going to happen, they could drag this out for a long time and create many problems along the way that prove to some people that leaving is not a good idea, I also think they could change the goal posts when it comes to the votes too because people are not happy with the result being so close, a few other things came to mind when I was watching the news last night but I forget what they were now, of course I don't know for sure what will happen but my guess is there will be plenty of fun and games before any exit takes place.

LOL yeah the first thing they did was stretch it out a bit, what chance a few (well a lot!) "events" occur before Article 50 is invoked? They have history on this
    One for each topic do you think Boris will end up having a change of heart?

Yes I did suggest it, I just had a feeling it wouldn't be as easy as is sounded, as soon as I heard Cameron say in his speech that we need the full engagement of the Welsh, Scottish and Northern Ireland governments to negotiate our exit alarm bells went off Even though the EU said they want to get us out now asap I think that was just to put people on edge and make them think this really is going to happen, they could drag this out for a long time and create many problems along the way that prove to some people that leaving is not a good idea, I also think they could change the goal posts when it comes to the votes too because people are not happy with the result being so close, a few other things came to mind when I was watching the news last night but I forget what they were now, of course I don't know for sure what will happen but my guess is there will be plenty of fun and games before any exit takes place.
    Why does everything always have to have a hidden meaning, some kind of fog? Anyone in his position would have said the same. You don't want to be in, then hurry up so everyone left behind can start to sort themselves out. There's going to be huge upheaval, he wants to minimise it.

Why does everything always have to have a hidden meaning, some kind of fog? Anyone in his position would have said the same. You don't want to be in, then hurry up so everyone left behind can start to sort themselves out. There's going to be huge upheaval, he wants to minimise it.
    If you study the past you will know what is possible in the future.

If you study the past you will know what is possible in the future.
    Classic Gluey

Classic classics, read what the ancient Greeks had to say on the subject.

Richyrich

One for each topic do you think Boris will end up having a change of heart?
    What you posted just over 24 hours ago.

"Seriously I'm not upset about that, I have expected to stay in all along."

I love the mental gymnastics you have to do to keep believing in your NWO narrative.

Blog Entries

It doesn't always well Boris wants to take his time so they are going to have to wait, can't see it being sorted asap can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post
    What you posted just over 24 hours ago.

"Seriously I'm not upset about that, I have expected to stay in all along."

I love the mental gymnastics you have to do to keep believing in your NWO narrative.
    I have expected to stay in all along, I was very surprised by the result tbh, we haven't left yet though, have I mentioned the NWO in my posts about the EU? I don't recall saying I was voting out because of that have I? I think you have mentioned it more than me.

It doesn't always well Boris wants to take his time so they are going to have to wait, can't see it being sorted asap can you?

I have expected to stay in all along, I was very surprised by the result tbh, we haven't left yet though, have I mentioned the NWO in my posts about the EU? I don't recall saying I was voting out because of that have I? I think you have mentioned it more than me.
    No I don't think it will be sorted soon but I also don't think the eu are planning with Brexit, which is what you seem to be suggesting.

This may be of some interest to the more erudite posters on here

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/20...n-eu-treaties/

Richyrich

Because you haven't got the courage of your convictions but everyone knows the subtext of your posts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post
    Because you haven't got the courage of your convictions but everyone knows the subtext of your posts.
    Why does everything always have to have a hidden meaning, some kind of fog?