That so many of the next generation could have had the opportunity to study, love and work easily in 27 other countries taken away from them mostly by a generation who have had all these benefits available to them

Working abroad is one of the best experiences I've had in my life, learning new languages, meeting new friends and having new experiences that you wouldn't simply by living in the uk.

Also the potential for top jobs to be lost in this country, coming from the valleys I've already seen the effect jobs disappearing can have on a location a lot of places have changed from being vibrant close nit communities to glorified commuter towns.

There's the possibility that things might not change if a decent deal is negotiated by the next PM (are you happy having a far right Tory negotiating with your children's future?).

If you had a good reason for voting for leaving the EU fair enough, although I'm still yet to hear one reason that isn't conjecture, hate filled, conspiracy based or just wanting to return to the chocolate box uk of the persons youth. If you voted leave without having a good reason for it you deserve every bit of anger that comes your way, especially if it's coming from the younger generation who could have just had 1000s of opportunities pulled from under them by one selfish narrow minded vote.