+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The one thing that's really upsetting about the brexit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The one thing that's really upsetting about the brexit

Interesting - and much overlooked - take on Brexit. But is it going to be impossible to work in Europe once the exit is finalised? Will it not still be very much possible to work and live in Europe, in the same way you can do so in Canada, Australia etc (albeit with the obstacle of various processes and being subject to meeting certain criteria)?

My partner is Cypriot and when I move back to the UK at the end of the year I would very much like her to be able to follow me.

First Team

Re: The one thing that's really upsetting about the brexit

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    Interesting - and much overlooked - take on Brexit. But is it going to be impossible to work in Europe once the exit is finalised? Will it not still be very much possible to work and live in Europe, in the same way you can do so in Canada, Australia etc (albeit with the obstacle of various processes and being subject to meeting certain criteria)?

My partner is Cypriot and when I move back to the UK at the end of the year I would very much like her to be able to follow me.
    I think the point is at the moment you can just up sticks and go to Europe. That was the beauty of it.