+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Brexiters

First Team

Re: Dear Brexiters

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It a rock you lot crawl under in Arizona isn't it?, apologies for my dyslexia.
    You keep banging on about the US and the fact I live in it. Do you have some irrational fear of foreign countries/foreigners? Does that explain your vote for Leave? Just asking.

P.S. Your moniker suggests you are the troglodyte.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    I voted out purely on environmental concerns, so to think I may have already prevented the possible destruction of the Gwent Levels by stopping the new M4 relief road is fantastic news. My vote vindicated already. Thank you so much.
    You must be joking. I was with some senior people at the Environment Agency in Bristol on Friday and they are petrified about the bonfire of EU environmental regulations and directives that is likely to follow exit.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    You keep banging on about the US and the fact I live in it. Do you have some irrational fear of foreign countries/foreigners? Does that explain your vote for Leave? Just asking.

P.S. Your moniker suggests you are the troglodyte.
    I don't think i have posted on here who i voted for?, or if i even voted!!.
    Do you have tonight's winning lotto numbers?

First Team

I don't think i have posted on here who i voted for?, or if i even voted!!.
    Do you have tonight's winning lotto numbers?
    Aye but I'm not sharing with a Leaver. Euromillions is not for you any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    YOU'VE RUINED THE COUNTRY
    YOU HAVE RUINED THIS THREAD.

A bit ironic for someone who has already left!!!!

First Team

A bit ironic for someone who has already left!!!!
    You're obsessed. Stay away.

God, you're boring with this. Yes, I live in the US. So what?

Aye but I'm not sharing with a Leaver. Euromillions is not for you any more.
    Didn't realise the UK left Europe aswell , thought it was just the EU , just like Norway who aren't a member of the EU but play the Euromillions

You're obsessed. Stay away.

God, you're boring with this. Yes, I live in the US. So what?
    You said in another thread you didn't want to come back to the UK because there were too many racists now.

We're not the nation known for its citizens hanging black people from trees within the last century. Enjoy the US.

Labour MP, David Lammy, urges Parliament to ignore EU referendum result : "We can stop this madness".

There we are then, that's what democracy means to him. I wonder if he's one of the people who's signed the petition requesting the suspension of the normal most votes win convention?

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    You said in another thread you didn't want to come back to the UK because there were too many racists now.

We're not the nation known for its citizens hanging black people from trees within the last century. Enjoy the US.
    This country was complicit with the transportation of slaves to the Americas, as were the Arabs and native population of the countries where these poor people were snatched. It was a shameful episode in the history of the world.

But the USA, and most of the world has moved on, they do have a black president, elected by a majority of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    Labour MP, David Lammy, urges Parliament to ignore EU referendum result : "We can stop this madness".

There we are then, that's what democracy means to him. I wonder if he's one of the people who's signed the petition requesting the suspension of the normal most votes win convention?
    I agree whilst I'm against leaving now we've had the vote it can't be ignored. It would be the biggest blow to democracy ever.

What's worrying me is even the "top politicians" who were pro brexit now seem to think it'll be a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I agree whilst I'm against leaving now we've had the vote it can't be ignored. It would be the biggest blow to democracy ever.

What's worrying me is even the "top politicians" who were pro brexit now seem to think it'll be a disaster.
    Our politicians at the top have made a complete first class **** up on this. And it's only just started.

He should be expelled from the commons and de selected by his party

Re: DTear Brexiters

What does democracy mean to any of them? The Labour party just elected a new leader - Corbyn had more than 60% of the vote. Within days a few MPs wanted him out. Their views were obviously more important or correct than the quarter of a million people who voted him in.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    What does democracy mean to any of them? The Labour party just elected a new leader - Corbyn had more than 60% of the vote. Within days a few MPs wanted him out. Their views were obviously more important or correct than the quarter of a million people who voted him in.
    Democracy allowed them to express their opinions . Far as I know he remains the labour leader .

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    He should be expelled from the commons and de selected by his party
    Why? The vote was advisory. MPs can choose to ignore it if they wish. First person to show leadership in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Democracy allowed them to express their opinions . Far as I know he remains the labour leader .
    For how long? And, if he's still on the ballot paper and he gets another mandate to lead the party - what do they do then?

For how long? And, if he's still on the ballot paper and he gets another mandate to lead the party - what do they do then?
    Until he gets ousted ..

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Until he gets ousted ..
    Ousted by who - the 400-500 thousand Labour members, or the 50-100 Labour MPs?

Why? The vote was advisory. MPs can choose to ignore it if they wish. First person to show leadership in my opinion.
    Yes of course they can ignore the wishes of the nation ..... Ffs!!!

Ousted by who - the 400-500 thousand Labour members, or the 50-100 Labour MPs?
    I doubt he will survive this . He appears a genuine enough guy , but a leader he isn't .

These idiots who signed the petition to re vote are nuts.That means if we lose our next game and raise enough signatures on the petition form we can get a replay?

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    These idiots who signed the petition to re vote are nuts.That means if we lose our next game and raise enough signatures on the petition form we can get a replay?
    I'm one of the "idiots".

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Can the mods just merge all these same, same EU Anti Brexit threads into one big boring thread? This shit is clogging up the forum with all these whinging ***** stuck on repeat.

Thanks in advance.
    Alternatively, you could just choose to not click on threads with key words such a "Brexit" in the title.