+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2nite: Anthony Joshua v Dominic Breazeale for the IBF world heavyweight title

2nite: Anthony Joshua v Dominic Breazeale for the IBF world heavyweight title

Action began at 7:30pm, main event around 10pm-ish

Undercard includes:

George Groves v Martin Murray - WBA international super-middleweight title

Chris Eubank Jr v (unbeated Welshman) Tom Doran - British middleweight title

John Wayne Hibbert v Andrea Scarpa - WBC Silver super-lightweight title

Dillian Whyte v Ivica Bacurin - heavyweight bout

Anthony Joshua - UK
    Height: 6' 6"
    Stance: Orthodox
    Reach: 84 inches
    Fights: 16
    Won: 16
    Won By KO: 16
    Drawn: 0
    Lost: 0
    Rounds: 34

Dominic Breazeale - USA
    Height: 6' 7"
    Stance: Orthodox
    Reach: 81.5 inches
    Fights: 17
    Won: 17
    Knockouts: 15
    Drawn: 0
    Lost: 0
    Rounds: 57

Re: 2nite: Anthony Joshua v Dominic Breazeale for the IBF world heavyweight title

Any decent links?

Re: 2nite: Anthony Joshua v Dominic Breazeale for the IBF world heavyweight title

Welshman Tom Doran fighting Eubank jr now

Any working links?

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Any working links?
    Check your PM's

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Welshman Tom Doran fighting Eubank jr now
    he's unbeated

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    he's unbeated
    No, he actually just got beated by Eubank Jr.

Get away from web links and start using ace player and use the boxing streams / football streams sub reddits for your content I.D's. Shits all over a blocky link.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Any working links?
    Mamahd - Livevshare Link 1 OK at the mo. Joshua on around 22.30

Quote Originally Posted by dave jones attacking sub View Post
    Get away from web links and start using ace player and use the boxing streams / football streams sub reddits for your content I.D's. Shits all over a blocky link.
    Bloody hell, you weren't wrong! That is one hell of a clean stream via the VLC Ace player.

I've used it for years now and its never let me down for football or boxing

Ace player quality is really good, but ends up far behind other streams. For the footy thats never good.

Groves v Murray was one hell of a battle

Well this is the first and last time I use Ace stream, bloody buffering all the time, ruining the whole fight.

My stream was acceptable - and yeah, the Groves fight was the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Well this is the first and last time I use Ace stream, bloody buffering all the time, ruining the whole fight.
    I had no problems at all! Not a single buffer across the whole show.

Just watched it the guy is a monster what a class act fair play to that breazeale for hanging on to the 7th round but should've stayed down when he had a chance. If you put AJ in the ring with klitchsko and Fury at the same time I would still bet he'd knock the both of them out