Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    A few have asked to merge all the brexit threads

it will just mean they are a mish-mash though
    Just do it you are in charge

Re: merge all the brexit threads

A few have asked to merge all the brexit threads

it will just mean they are a mish-mash though
    People are complaining about a lack of football posts then the same complainers are replying in the posts they don't like. It's quite a momentous time, you'd be forever merging posts because people would be forever creating new ones that they think would be separate or new point on a pretty major event in this country's history.

May as well delete them all, it's never going to happen anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    People are complaining about a lack of football posts then the same complainers are replying in the posts they don't like. It's quite a momentous time, you'd be forever merging posts because people would be forever creating new ones that they think would be separate or new point on a pretty major event in this country's history.
    What does Brexit mean for Team GB? Scotland and N. Ireland will leave and join the EU leaving England and Wales as one team. Might as well just shorten the name to England for good measure. Is that what you want?

It's not as bad as people complaining about a DEMOCRATIC referendum because the result didn't suit them

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    May as well delete them all, it's never going to happen anyway

bit like the chinese sub eh gluey
    Last edited by Packerman; 26-06-16 at 19:55.

There are four separate threads on different aspects of the referendum including the fall out from it. Hardly excessive. If you don't !Ike the threads just ignore them
    If Blue Matt merges them because the poll is in favour of this happening I will start a petition asking that the poll is done again.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    It's not as bad as people complaining about a DEMOCRATIC referendum because the result didn't suit them
    That has no relevance to this thread. But, it does highlight how difficult it is to merge these threads.

Were the re-brand threads merged back in the day? If they were, then Blue Matt would have to decide if this thread was now a BREXIT thread or a rebrand thread.

What's for lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    17,410, 742 voted out, 17,410,741 are racist twats according to one poster. Mrs Steve R was excused as her reason was sovereignty, she's an 'A' list poster and general all round good sort. I myself am coming to terms with being a 'racist twat', it's been quite a shock for me and people who know me.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    bit like the chinese sub eh gluey
    If we ever exit the EU I will gladly admit to being whoever you want me to be

Do you know if the bookies have opened a book on there never being a Brexit? Now may be a good time to lump on.

PS has anybody seen or heard from Gove or Johnson? Word on the street is that they have already emigrated to Barbados

Just bring back the politics board

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    17,410, 742 voted out, 17,410,741 are racist twats according to one poster. Mrs Steve R was excused as her reason was sovereignty, she's an 'A' list poster and general all round good sort. I myself am coming to terms with being a 'racist twat', it's been quite a shock for me and people who know me.
    your avatar should put to rest any notion that you are a racist

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    There are four separate threads on different aspects of the referendum including the fall out from it. Hardly excessive. If you don't !Ike the threads just ignore them
    If Blue Matt merges them because the poll is in favour of this happening I will start a petition asking that the poll is done again.
    Exactly, there are multiple dynamics in play.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If we ever exit the EU I will gladly admit to being whoever you want me to be

Do you know if the bookies have opened a book on there never being a Brexit? Now may be a good time to lump on.

PS has anybody seen or heard from Gove or Johnson? Word on the street is that they have already emigrated to Barbados

you know what i mean, third world war in syria, chinese sub on the way etc, good job some of us have good memories

If it's not the result I want, can you run the poll again please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    you know what i mean, third world war in syria, chinese sub on the way etc, good job some of us have good memories
    WWIII is entirely possible ever since Russia/China proposed an alternative to the SWIFT financial settlement system. To my knowledge, nobody who has ever suggested an alternative finance system has ever lasted very long. And didn't that Nuland lady get caught out doing some mischief in the Ukraine? As far as I know all of these issues are still "active". There are still sanctions in place, military encroachment etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Just do it you are in charge
    democracy at play cannot fault it

Once they are merged, i aint splitting them up again, delete or nothing

That has no relevance to this thread. But, it does highlight how difficult it is to merge these threads.

Were the re-brand threads merged back in the day? If they were, then Blue Matt would have to decide if this thread was now a BREXIT thread or a rebrand thread.

What's for lunch?
    a Poll would decide that, i am one step ahead of you

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    If it's not the result I want, can you run the poll again please ?
    yes, till we get the result you want, otherwise you will just whine about for days on end and turn every thread around to raise a point that you were wrong, the young were wronged, your children were wronged and a non P.C joke and the Chinese

Oh and i am taking LFW as a soiled paper, its not going to count, if you lose the vote, you cannot whine about soiled votes and non-voter's

if you are living in America, you have a vote, but it doesnt mean your vote is anymore important than others

democracy at play cannot fiddle it
    Yes you can if you are in power

The politic bores have multiple accounts though so it won't be 1 vote per person

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Just bring back the politics board
    This ^^^^

Just 4 threads? With threads on different aspects? Really?

There's two seperate threads on Ebbw Vale alone ffs

Banned

For the love of god do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Just 4 threads? With threads on different aspects? Really?

There's two seperate threads on Ebbw Vale alone ffs
    Shit mods I blame