+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Full Time: England 1 - 2 Iceland.

Re: Full Time: England 1 - 2 Iceland.

Anyone seen the Welsh teams reaction when Iceland won?

https://twitter.com/PollyJames/statu...43453144354816

UAFA ?? christ has article 50 gone through already,

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Anyone seen the Welsh teams reaction when Iceland won?

https://twitter.com/PollyJames/statu...43453144354816
    Disgraceful ...

wish i hadn`t seen that, but i suppose its no different to Shearer and co lording it over co commentator Saunders when England scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    wish i hadn`t seen that, but i suppose its no different to Shearer and co lording it over co commentator Saunders when England scored.
    Yeah. Agreed.It sort of makes our players look a bit chippy.

Re: Latest: England 1 - 2 Iceland.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/carly.t.cat...7049589060322/

McLaren's face when Iceland score...
    fecking brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post

All fun and games tonight but tomorrow I'll be more interested in whether Jazz Richards can still fit Eden in his back pocket.

I bet Stevie Mac wishes he'd kept his mouth shut. "Yahoo Sport's former England man Steve McManaman insists Roy Hodgson's men will have too much for an ordinary Iceland team that offer very little

"If England lose their Euro 2016 last-16 game against Iceland on Monday, the fall-out will haunt everyone involved forever more.
    Roy Hodgson cannot believe his luck as he is on course to get into a Euro 2016 quarter-final after a run that has seen his side take on three pretty average sides in the group stages - with the greatest respect to Wales - and now they are up against one of the competition’s minnows in Iceland.
    This is as easy a draw as any top nation could wish for to get themselves into a tournament and ready to challenge for the big prize at the end, but can you imagine the fall-out if it all goes wrong against Iceland in Nice on Monday." Said Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Be Bop Deluxe View Post
    I bet Stevie Mac wishes he'd kept his mouth shut. "Yahoo Sport's former England man Steve McManaman insists Roy Hodgson's men will have too much for an ordinary Iceland team that offer very little

"If England lose their Euro 2016 last-16 game against Iceland on Monday, the fall-out will haunt everyone involved forever more.
    Roy Hodgson cannot believe his luck as he is on course to get into a Euro 2016 quarter-final after a run that has seen his side take on three pretty average sides in the group stages - with the greatest respect to Wales - and now they are up against one of the competition’s minnows in Iceland.
    This is as easy a draw as any top nation could wish for to get themselves into a tournament and ready to challenge for the big prize at the end, but can you imagine the fall-out if it all goes wrong against Iceland in Nice on Monday." Said Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Be Bop Deluxe View Post

Seems like the English players and backroom team had pretty much the same attitude.

Just skipped through it again.

I've thought it before, but blinkin' 'eck - Joe Hart is really not up to that job. Calamitous, uncommanding, awkward and nervy.

I guess he's still there because he's in a few adverts - though we wont see much of those now eh?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?